“Really good pizzas”

Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Ordino
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a casual dinner. On the menu is pizza, meat and diffrent small dishes. We tried some different dishes and they were all of really good quality, especially the pizza. I would highly recomend to go here!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here two times. I loved it.

Quality food!! Both nights i had the salat with tuna and i ate a pizza with salmon.

The first night I had a non alcoholic beer. The second night the didn't had One so just had a coke.

I really like the non alcoholic beers and I think it's a plus If the serve it!!

I could still have a pizza at 21:00, even though the restaurants aren't open that late in Andorra.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The Pizzas are amazing as is the service, they were able to speak French, Spanish and English and the people who worked there were very friendly

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

We just wanted desert.
The chocolate mousse tasted good
However the smell of burnt food/oil made it impossible to enjoy

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Average food but awful service. They prioritize takeaways over sit in customers. The pizza took around 45 minutes with a half empty restaurant, and the owner even got mad because we asked 4 times for the pizza (with an almost half hour break between finishing the starters and getting the pizza).