“Amazing nuff said”

Ranked #25 of 38 Restaurants in Canillo
Price range: USD 10 - USD 28
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Encantador Restaurant en Canillo,Atendido por portugueses,Comida Casera de Calidad,Variedad de tapas y Carnes a la Brasa,Ideal para ir a comer en familia,Con un grupo de amigos o en pareja.Ademas tenemos Menu infantil y Platos a la carta,Pescado,Parrillada de verduras,Paellas y ensaladas.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I went here twice on my visit to Canillo for a hockey tournament. Staff were brilliant and very attentive and did their best to make our visits pleasant. The food was amazing and I mean amazing there was a starter then the steak and on the second night a meat selection. I am a big eater but even I could not finish.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

One of the worst meat we ever eat .
We couldnt finish our food .

Also service was bad....

Do your self a favor and pass the place when you throw.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here outside on a nice summer evening. Most restaurants in Canillo have very limited outside capabilities, this one has a good roof terrace.
Service excellent, food not too expensive and quite OK, unfortunately the chicken brochettes were over grilled a bit, otherwise 5 stars would have been awarded.
Would surely go back again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was horrible.
Ordered shrimp as a starter and I couldn't even smell it.
Then came the steak, it was rare eventhough we asked for medium. We brought it back 3 times. It was hard as a rock. All the meats are made of frozen meats that are placed frozen in the oven to melt and then on the grill. You end up w burned on the outside and rare on the inside. The potato that cane w the diah was cold. Everything was simply terrible. I would rather eat at the supermarket than eat here again

1  Thank ajvandet
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Although the food was not of a bad quality we found that the food came out at different times so that by the time I was half way through my husbands meal hadn't come , when I asked a member of staff where it was he just said he wasn't the one who took the order and shrugged in a manner that I didn't like . He did find out eventually but remember your staff should be working as a team and are responsible for all your paying customers !