“Nice place, good price”

Ranked #24 of 38 Restaurants in Canillo
Price range: USD 10 - USD 29
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Encantador Restaurant en Canillo,Atendido por portugueses,Comida Casera de Calidad,Variedad de tapas y Carnes a la Brasa,Ideal para ir a comer en familia,Con un grupo de amigos o en pareja.Ademas tenemos Menu infantil y Platos a la carta,Pescado,Parrillada de verduras,Paellas y ensaladas.
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here outside on a nice summer evening. Most restaurants in Canillo have very limited outside capabilities, this one has a good roof terrace.
Service excellent, food not too expensive and quite OK, unfortunately the chicken brochettes were over grilled a bit, otherwise 5 stars would have been awarded.
Would surely go back again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was horrible.
Ordered shrimp as a starter and I couldn't even smell it.
Then came the steak, it was rare eventhough we asked for medium. We brought it back 3 times. It was hard as a rock. All the meats are made of frozen meats that are placed frozen in the oven to melt and then on the grill. You end up w burned on the outside and rare on the inside. The potato that cane w the diah was cold. Everything was simply terrible. I would rather eat at the supermarket than eat here again

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Although the food was not of a bad quality we found that the food came out at different times so that by the time I was half way through my husbands meal hadn't come , when I asked a member of staff where it was he just said he wasn't the one who took the order and shrugged in a manner that I didn't like . He did find out eventually but remember your staff should be working as a team and are responsible for all your paying customers !

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had a wonderful tapas dinner after a day of skiing. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. The prices are somewhat higher than in other places in Canillo, but El Sola's opening hours made it much easier to visit this restaurant. A good experience all in all, we came back later on. I guess that is enough as a recommendation.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The first night we were in Canillo we Went to this place! It was coosy! But i think the price for wath They served us was life bit overkill ! My chicken was dry and the the grilled leak Was burned! But my mum and dads food was good! ! My dad had a big beef steak m- cocked, and mum a duckbrest! Good taste on them! And a wish a choosed the same as them!
The service was good and friendly!