“Best restaurant in Andorra”

Restaurant Can Pere
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Anyos
Price range: USD 15 - USD 49
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Delicious home cooked food,using the finest ingredients. Interesting and unusual dishes from around the world served in a friendly village restaurant with stunning mountain views.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I first came to Can Pere 6 years ago whilst on holiday.

It is still, without doubt! the best restaurant in Andorra for fine, home made quality food.

Fish n chips to Thai curry's to Filet steak with hand picked mushrooms.

Just had my anniversary dinner here.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food, friendly and welcoming , amazing service, great restaurant. I recommend the Thai green curry !! So so delicious. Dave is such an amazing chef !! Will come back as soon as possible x x

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to add some pictures of the lovely food at Can Pere!!! I had such a nice crab salad (fresh crab from Guernsey)... just wow!!!! 10/10!!!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening at Can Pete, it surely is the best restaurant in Andorra: a judgement based on a number of visits both to Can Pere & other Andorran restaurants over the years. A really innovative menu leaves you spoiled for choice, but whatever you choose you're in for a treat. Dave & Matt are an attentive and welcoming team and create an intimate, relaxing ambience which ensures an enjoyable atmosphere, even if the restaurant is very busy. Given the extremely high quality of the fare, we were pleasantly surprised with the bill; really good value for money. We will definitely head back to Can Pere soon, & recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I popped into Can Pere on Friday night at around 9.30 in the evening and the restaurant was jam packed with customers. I have known the restaurant for many years and was in Andorra to visit my father who has not been well. I myself live in Dubai and have been working in the International hotel and restaurant business all my life. As I was on my own and had not made a reservation I sat at the bar and had a couple of glasses of good white wine recommended by Mat I could see the excellent quality and variety of dishes coming out of the kitchen from where I was sitting. As I mentioned there were several large groups of guests in the restaurant who obviously all arrived at the same time and it was amazing to witness how the restaurant coped with such a boisterous fun loving crowd. After about twenty minutes of enjoying my wine and the atmosphere David asked me if I would like anything to eat, I had already had an early light dinner but the food looked so tempting I selected chicken breast with asparagus, to which David replied why don't I try his special Massaman Shrimp Curry which I jumped at! I was then shown to a table by Mat and ordered an excellent bottle of red wine. David, also asked how spicey I would like the curry to be made having a home in Thailand and having travelled extensively in Asia I opted for the medium spicey. The curry arrived and was cooked to perfection as was the rice which accompanied it. The dish was totally authentic to Asian tastes and it was apparent that David has visited the Far East and understands the extensive cuisines. Besides the excellent food what else really impressed me was the personal care and interest that David and Mat both take in each and everyone of their customers and they both visit the table for feedback which you don't see in many good restaurants these days. I would highly recommend anybody visiting Andorra to visit you will not be disappointed .

1  Thank anthony184