“World Class Experience!”

Restaurant Can Pere
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Anyos
Price range: USD 14 - USD 45
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Delicious home cooked food,using the finest ingredients. Interesting and unusual dishes from around the world served in a friendly village restaurant with stunning mountain views.
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I popped into Can Pere on Friday night at around 9.30 in the evening and the restaurant was jam packed with customers. I have known the restaurant for many years and was in Andorra to visit my father who has not been well. I myself live in Dubai and have been working in the International hotel and restaurant business all my life. As I was on my own and had not made a reservation I sat at the bar and had a couple of glasses of good white wine recommended by Mat I could see the excellent quality and variety of dishes coming out of the kitchen from where I was sitting. As I mentioned there were several large groups of guests in the restaurant who obviously all arrived at the same time and it was amazing to witness how the restaurant coped with such a boisterous fun loving crowd. After about twenty minutes of enjoying my wine and the atmosphere David asked me if I would like anything to eat, I had already had an early light dinner but the food looked so tempting I selected chicken breast with asparagus, to which David replied why don't I try his special Massaman Shrimp Curry which I jumped at! I was then shown to a table by Mat and ordered an excellent bottle of red wine. David, also asked how spicey I would like the curry to be made having a home in Thailand and having travelled extensively in Asia I opted for the medium spicey. The curry arrived and was cooked to perfection as was the rice which accompanied it. The dish was totally authentic to Asian tastes and it was apparent that David has visited the Far East and understands the extensive cuisines. Besides the excellent food what else really impressed me was the personal care and interest that David and Mat both take in each and everyone of their customers and they both visit the table for feedback which you don't see in many good restaurants these days. I would highly recommend anybody visiting Andorra to visit you will not be disappointed .

1  Thank anthony184

Reviewed 26 September 2016

It is quite a challenge finding vegetarian options on a menu in an Andorran restaurant, Can Pere is the exception to that rule. Beautiful fresh home cooked food served to order, vegetarian choice is fantastic as well as an extensive a la carte for the meat and fish lovers!
Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank LisaH4840
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Really nice English run restaurant with a great chef. Cuisine is international, very high standard and deliciously home made. A place I go back to each time I'm in Andorra

1  Thank swifford
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We were in a group and could not have found a better place for food, drink & very friendly service. The food is excellent & the service personal. Hoghly recommended

1  Thank TomandPatg
Reviewed 22 August 2016

First of all: The restaurant is located beautifully with a view over some of the Andorran mountains.
Second: The food and wine was excellent, i recommend the ravioli with mushrooms for starters.
Thirdly: The service was outstanding, Dave and Matthew make an excellent crew and really made the whole experience feel personal.
My family and I had an excellent time, we actually ate dinner at Can Pere both our nights in Andorra.
This restaurant is strongly recommended!