“Not a place you would expect to find here!”

Restaurant Can Pere
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Anyos
Price range: USD 14 - USD 48
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Can Pere is not a large restaurant - it has about 22 covers or thereabouts so it is quite cosy. It is probably the closest thing to an English country pub in food terms that you will see in contintental Europe. The menu is substantial and indeed does range from fish and chips to steaks with exotic sauces. The food I had was very good indeed although one of my friends had liver and it was not done in the English way and he did not like it that much.

There is an interesting wine list too.

The hosts Dave and Matt are very attentive and looked after us. My only criticism was that we thought it was rather expensive and sadly on the occasion we went we were the only customers all evening. They deserve better than that. There are some special menus, like the fish and chip special on a Friday which comes at €15. The cheese course is enormous!

The restaurant is sited up in the mountains in a little village with very good views down into the valley. Parking not brilliant but probably just about adequate.

If you are Engllish speaking and you are visiting Andorra this restaurant is definitely worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Can Pere

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Came across this restaurant on our last day and just wish we'd found it earlier. There was so much variety on the menu, including some home comforts (and they do fish and chips Thursday and Friday's). We were pleasantly surprised to find that all the food was homemade and freshly cooked. The food was absolutely delicious by far the best we've had in Andorra and to top it off, the guys (Matt & Dave) were fantastic hosts and gave us a wonderful insight into the area. It was a really special last evening!!! Would definitely recommend and we hope to go back ourselves one day!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have been to this Restaurant a few time now, when ever I'm in Andorra visiting my son,
I must say it is excellent in every way , food, and service, nothing is to much trouble, very friendly,
The food is cooked to order , presented beautifully and tastes excellent, , I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant,

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I came here with my partner and her family . they told me how good it was.
They. Were so right. . the service and food. Is EXCELLENT
When I come back to Andorra I will definitely be back to eat here.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent varied menu
Service excellent and friendly
Spectacular views
Lovely decor
Clean
Great afternoon spent with a long lunch