USD 81
USD 75
TripAdvisor
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
USD 103
TripAdvisor
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 75
TripAdvisor
Campanile Hull - City Center(Kingston-upon-Hull)
USD 45
USD 42
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
USD 95
USD 80
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

USD 69
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
USD 78
USD 47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 52/night.

Gilson Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
USD 37
USD 35
  • Restaurant
All reviewsanne marieprivilege roommercure hullsteam roomleisure facilitiesgrange parkpool and gymenjoyed my stayevening mealbuffet stylewould stay againfunction roomfamily roomone night staycomfy bedgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have a Taste Card, and saw this restaurant on the list of places nearby that would accept it. (for those of you who don't know what a "Taste Card" is, you basically pay an annual fee, then get 2-4-1 offers at a selection of restaurants, but usually only valid from Monday - Thursday). It wasn't a special night out or anything, just couldn't be bothered to cook!

We went on the Thursday before the Easter B/H weekend, and when we arrived, we were surprised that the place was empty, all bar two tables (there are around 30 tables in there). It's a very well presented venue, and the waiter / customer service was excellent

We checked the menu, and the main courses are quite expensive, and to be honest, I wouldn't have eaten here if it wasn't for the 2-4-1 offer - ranging from £12 up to about £24 for a posh steak. We both went for Steak Burgers (not actually steaks, but hand made burgers) @ £16 each (1 x Blue Cheese, 1 x Ranch). So with a couple of drinks each, and no starters or deserts, I was expecting a bill of around £25-£30

The meal was excellent, and the chips were to die for (double cooked I think?) - we had 2 x G&T's, and one and a half pints of Becks between us. When the bill came, I had to check it again - £40.32!!! Remember, this was 2-4-1, so the actual food was only £16.

When I got home, I checked the till receipt. Now I'm either getting really old, or tight, or both - but £19 for four drinks - plus a service charge of £5.12? (which I don't remember agreeing to pay). Come on now Mercure! The G&T's were £6.40 each - unbelievable! Would have expected to have been at least a bit tipsy if I'd spent that on alcohol anywhere else.

Anyway, rant over. Yes, I probably would go back again (midweek, with a Taste Card), but not if I was thirsty! Also be aware of the 10% service charge.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeffrey_Cave, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hello Darren,

I can understand your frustration over the price of the drinks, unfortunately, while we can at a local level put on specials on food and drink, the prices are set globally by our Head Office. I have passed on your comments to the relevant managers, however, so they can pass the comments to those that need to know.

I am glad you will becoming again and hopefully we can impress you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a night at the hotel for a romantic getaway with my partner and got to the hotel and was greeted by Jeff at the reception desk who was able to find me an upgraded room and was extremely helpful and made the stay perfect for what we wanted.
Nothing was too much trouble and I wish all hotels and their staff such as Jeff were as friendly and customer focussed. We didn't feel like just another guest among the 1000s they must see each year and were made to feel very welcome indeed. Definitely recommend the hotel as a place to stay to friends and family.

Dear cdrobsob091270,

Thank you for the lovely review of the hotel and myself.

It is wonderful to hear you had a great stay and that my and other staffs actions made your stay even more special than you expected.

I hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a one night break through Secret Escapes. Paid just £59 for Bed and Breakfast for both of us, which included a complimentary drink on arrival. The check in was straight forward and our room was very nice indeed. All the usual things in the room which was on the second floor in a quiet part of the hotel. We were out for the evening meal but breakfast was very good.

I also made use of the spa facilities. The pool was nice and warm Steam room superb as was the jacuzzi, but the Sauna was not so hot.

For the money paid we very much enjoyed our stay here. If there was one gripe, then it was the time taken to get served at the bar. 15-20 minutes to get a drink is way to long and needs sorting. At the time, there was a number of customers waiting. The poor barman, Vladimir keep his cool, but was very much under pressure. At busy times like this management either need to assist or allocate another bar person. All staff were pleasant, polite and attentive. All in all a nice stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeffrey_Cave, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear David A,

Thank you for the lovely review.

I can understand your frustration at the wait at the bar, unfortunately, the bar was undermanned due to a late staff sickness.

I hope you will come back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As a couple that like to get away for the weekend Often we no sometimes things can’t be helped and checking in can be delayed but by booking though secret Escapes it said early check in available from 12 so when we got there late on about 3pm and our room was still not available and had to wait a hour before getting in to our room witch then had someone’s hair in the bath no milk no bottled water no biscuits not good for an apparent 4* spa on the plus side staff where very friendly and the village was very peaceful and had cracking village pub

1  Thank syorksman99

Hello syorksman99,

Thank you for your review.

I can see that, unfortunately, we have not meet our usual standards and for this I can only apologise. Sometimes, things do go wrong and we have to hold our hands up and admit it.

I hope we can welcome you again so we can show our usual standards.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My usual Hull overnighter was full, so having used Accor hotels in the past decided to give this a try.
The checkin welcome was quick and friendly and my room was a decent size with a bath, the open plan wardrobe was a bit of a faff, but the room was comfortable enough. The hotel was a little tired looking in general.
Had a couple of beers in the bar and then moved to the restaurant for dinner. Oddly enough I agreed with a previous reviewer that the restaurant was a bit chilly!
I felt the menu was a bit pricey, £15.00 for a burger was steep, my colleague had this and said it was ok, we shared Nachos for a starter @ £7 which was a decent portion which we both enjoyed, more in a moorish way as opposed to the cooking skills involved. My main was Braised chicken leg, white bean & smoked ham hock cassoulet with rustic bread at £14.00 which was very disappointing it was a small chicken leg in what looked like a bowl of baked beans, and tasted like a bowl of baked beans, it was very bland and not terribly enjoyable.
250 mil of wine started at £7.00 again a bit pricey, the house wine was not discounted and was £21.00 a bottle, this was the lead-in price. So dinner not a success, a shared starter, 2 mains, 1/2 a bottle of wine each was £29.00 a head, definitely not good value! Next time we will eat out where I am sure £60 will go a lot further in value and quality.
The breakfast offered a decent selection of hot and cold options, and was enjoyable enough.
Might stay here again, but the restaurant is not for me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jeffrey_Cave, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Loveallthingsspanish,

Thank you for writing a constructive review, if people do not give good feedback we can never improve.

Your feedback has been passed to the Executive Chef and the Food and Beverage Manager to look at.