other traveller has booked this property

Review of CoffeeBean Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
CoffeeBean Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Manish Ku...
Bengaluru, India
“Worst food and cheap owner”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Hello All, Last weekend (23-24July) me with my friends went on a bike ride to chikmangalur.. first we visited to hebbe falls then we moved to our pre booked homestay "THE GREAT COFFEE BEAN VILLA".. this is too far from hebbe falls n actually it's not in the vicinity of chikmangalur.. so too much traveling to reach out to this place. Then the real things come in picture.. the food quality of both dinner n breakfast are pathetic.. I don't hv the words to express.. the plates which were used for serving was already having insects as a dish.. so we asked for new ones however they are also the same as the previous ones. The quality n quantity both were pathetic.. the person who was taking care of all the arrangements was an old man however very greedy and miserable.. always asking for money money n only money.. in night time he switched off all the lights and was asking to wrap up the party.. frnds I suggest you please avoid this place just because of few bucks to save otherwise you will gonna spoil your trip.. hope you are getting my feelings.. happy travelling..!!

JitendraM...
“Right Place for all age groups”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great place to hangout with all age groups
Visited the place with my family who had come for a vacation from North.
They liked the amenities and food

ManojV497
“Splendid time with my girlfriend”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

After the busy hectic office schedule in Bangalore ,I needed a break as I was travel-starven.Me and my girlfriend took an off from the office and drove off to Sakleshpur.
We decided to visit on a weekday and we liked every bit of the place .
The calm place with a nice breeze with birds chirping was everything what we needed from the robotic life in the city
The night ambience.food and hosts were amazing people.
Thank you Dhanush and family for being the sweetest people whom I have ever known.I am definitely going back again

shashanks...
“Herculean Arrangements!!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have a perfect reason to put in this review because I was amazed by the arrangements of food ,accomodation and service that the team of CoffeeBean Villa put in to make our stay a memorable one

We were a bunch of 57 colleagues who booked this place and we were from Dell Software and what we experienced was a great sense of responsibilty and care.

To manage 57 people with no problems was a great achievement by the team of coffeebean villa.

I will surely recommend this to my other office colleaques from different department to visit the place as this place sure worth of money than other homestays which charge heavily.

Finally the important thing all my friends were very happy that I booked the place

Thank you Dhanush and CoffeeBean Villa team for taking care of us .

Regards,
Shashank

faizalr17...
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It's really good place to be with friends. We had been for team outing from our office Tangoe softek and most important thing Dhanush family took care of very well

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing