“Amazing place”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious modern living area
Extremely light and airy Set in the grounds of our country house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Extremely light and airy
Set in the grounds of our country house
Fully fitted kitchen area
Double room
Twin room
Modern bathroom with bath & large shower
Yes, not just a shower!
Decking overlooking the garden
In the middle of the countryside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LisaP4510
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 6 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Lovely, spacious and clean. First time I have been to Northern Ireland and not stayed with family couldn’t imagine a better home from home. Felt very welcomed when we arrived and hope to return here again and again.

7 Sep 2018
We are so grateful for your kind comments, they really are very much appreciated. We certainly do hope to see you again as you were fantastic guests.
Glenn C
“As super as the supercup ni”
Reviewed 29 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We would like to thank Geoff for making our stay a comfortable one.The accommodation was excellent and spotless throughout, the living area is bright and airy and the bedrooms are cosy.We were able to use the fantastic gas bbc as the weather really hot and sunny.Our daughter was very impressed with the blue tooth speakers throughout the property lol.
We used the place to base ourselves for travelling to and from coleraine each day to watch our son play in the supercup ni,an unforgettable experience for him and us and his team managed to bring a trophy back home with them! Would highly recommend this first class property.

30 Jul 2018
Thank you so very much for such a positive review, I genuinely appreciate it. It really is quite an event and maybe we will see you next year :-)
Sightseer...
“Relaxed and comfortable”
Reviewed 8 June 2018 for a stay in March 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here, stayed for four nights whilst visiting Antrim coast. Very relaxed and pleasant owner who was very helpful and generously shared proper free ranged eggs with us, a real treat. Ideal location and ample private parking so no dramas of coming or going at anytime. The accommodation is large and bright with great views, the heating is great and makes it a pleasure to return to on a cold evening, options of shower or bath also great. The kitchen was functional, if slightly under equipped for prep of fresh produce (we avoid microwaves). Would stay here again if we return to Antrim area.

10 Jun 2018
My most sincere thanks for your review.
I would be so grateful for details of any particular items you would like to have seen in the kitchen. I’ll make sure that they are add it right away.

My sincere thanks.

Geoff
Abigail E
Burscough, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect for our needs and very homely”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Myself and my two boys aged 12 and 10 have stayed in many self catering accommodations and this one was perfect for us with plenty of space and a relaxed, welcoming feel. Geoff our host for the 5 days we stayed was friendly and helpful and keen to help in any way he could which was refreshing and made our stay all the more relaxed, knowing we could call if we needed anything.

The apartment is great for those who like technology with free wifi, a computer, a Playstation and TV's in the bedrooms with DVD players built in. Also mini portable speakers which were a nice touch and meant I could have a relaxed bath with some chilled out Ibiza hits on in the bathroom! The hairdryer and iron provided were of a good standard and the kettle was great, no drips unlike the one at home!

The separate fridge and freezer meant there was plenty of space for storing in chilled and frozen goods and the long well equipped kitchen saw me add to my step count significantly as I pottered from one end to the other and back frequently! The boys like the open plan feel and also their spacious bedroom and I found the bed to be extremely comfortable. I had frequent lie ins helped by the blackout velux blind.

Outside, the garden is large and the boys were able to let off some steam and also make friends with the cute chickens who were very curious about us! The area is quiet and peaceful and away from any busy roads which was particularly appealing to us as we don't do noisy!

There is a great selection of leaflets and local information provided and this helped us to design our itiniery for the week. The apartment is ideally placed for the coast, both east and west and also only an hour's drive from Belfast for the Titanic Museum and the airport. We hired a car which was an essential for getting about as it is quite rural around the North coast of Antrim. I loved driving down the quiet country lanes and sometimes we went miles without passing another vehicle! Bliss.

The bathroom at the apartment is great, really spacious with separate non slip shower and a bath plus loads of big fluffy towels. The skylights meant you got the light but also had privacy and it was fab to see the full moon from the toilet! I would definitely recommend people stay here for a peaceful relaxing break with good heating if needed and plenty of hot water. Geoff made our stay extra comfortable and is keen to please and get things right. With that attitude, he is 100% attracting repeat as well as new custom.

6 Apr 2018
That is a ridiculously wonderful review and I am eternally grateful for the time you invested in writing it. I am rather embarrassed at not being able to reply with such detail, suffice to say that we would be honoured to have you back whenever you can.

Thankyou once again - you are very kind indeed.

Geoff
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing