Open today: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Obviously, can't wait to visit them again soon :)

We have had a pleasure of diving with Go2Similan several times. We did a PADI Rescue Course... read more

Reviewed 18 July 2018
sirmiff
Warsaw, Poland
Perfect first diving experiences

Thanks to Garry I was able to finally fullfill my dream of becoming a certified Padi diver. Even... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2018
Carina Z

All reviews great dive centre life changing experience top quality khao lak day trip delivery padi gary jan shop equipment bon guys diving similan boat
Reviewed 26 February 2018

As a recreational OW diver I was keen to get a couple of days diving sorted during my holiday to Khao Lak. Gary and his team were a delight to deal with and sorted me out a local wreck dive and a day trip to the Similan Islands.

Whilst they syndicate a lot of their diving and work with local boat operators, I had a fantastic time. Jan was my DM for the first day and was superb for a relatively inexperienced diver. To top it off... their gear was great and they were also a fount of amazing information for where to visit, eat and drink.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I did my advanced open water with Gary and it was truly amazing!
Everyone in the shop was so kind and helpful and Gary was an awesome instructor. I did one of my best dives at Koh Bon and will definitely go back to Khao Lak and dive as soon as I can!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Life-changing experience! Gary is an amazing instructor- was so patient and caring with me. Made sure I felt comfortable every step of the way! Great dive sites and really cool merch in the shop! Got myself a super cool shark ‘man eater’ top!! Loved it so much, I’ve arranged to go back and dive with them again!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I booked with go2similan and can happily say the service and team were great! Husband did scuba and me snorkeling.. GARY had done our bookings for us and helped us through with information we needed... the scuba and snorkeling teams were beyond amazing and extremely helpful and patient .. the experience was terrific.. GARY had supervised my husbands diving and he would definitely rate him 5 STARS :) .. Pick up was on time .. a small breakfast and lunch also provided on the boat ... as well as sea sick tablets.. pick up and drop of transfers, meals, equipments were all included in the price...

1  Thank Mo3Ray
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

A fantastic day. Beautiful snorkelling in crystal clear water, wonserdul swimming and the staff we great. Highly recommend this day.

2  Thank Joanne Z