Lock in great prices from these sites
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Good accommodation, Good for one or more nights.location good for Stafford and surrounding areas. Whether for business or pleasure. Welcoming host's, very clean and comfortable.With individual appartments

Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed here on a one night stop over enroute to Newcadtle upon Tyne as i had a meeting nereby the following morning.
I received a warm welcome even though the night was wet and somewhat blustery.
I was shown to my room, everything clearly explained to include where i could find breakfast in the morning. I slept like a log and had a lovely relaxing breakfast the following morning.
This is a wee gem and I'm so glad it was recommended to me. I hope I get the opportunity to stay there again in the future. Thank you so very much.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sheila F
Reviewed 3 July 2019

What a wonderful gem of a find. Incredibly friendly helpful and generous. I was staying with my 4yr grandson so needed somewhere for him to run and play and not be cooped up. they couldn’t have made us anymore welcome. It was no bother for me to stay longer in the room on leaving day. A Wonderful spread for breakfast, very fresh. just an amazing stay, totally recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I stayed in room 1 I was the only guest in that block and I found it very peaceful and relaxing. I drive a small truck and there was plenty of room for the truck and space to turn it. I would stay there again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2019

Common Farm Motel is fantastic. It is peaceful and homely. You can not fault Judy, she is a fantastic woman and genuinely wants people to enjoy their stay and is so helpful! We had the best sleep in years here because it was so comfy and quiet! You can have a peaceful stay, enjoy privacy and even get a take away delivered! Reasonable prices, good facilities and lovely people. 100% recommend and will definitely be back! Thank you Judy!

Date of stay: June 2019