“Great wedding party”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2016

They hosted a wedding party for our very close friends and they could not have been more accomdating.
From the drinks at the start of the evening, the welcome Buffett canapés to the full on 6 course meal, everything was catered for and nothing was too much trouble.

Would definitely visit again

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Medium size restaurant managed by the owners Gino and Annalise. At times it may be busy but service is cordial and helpful. The food is always fresh and excellent. The prices are modest. You will leave the restaurant full for less than 20 $US

Reviewed 4 September 2016

A place where you can eat and drink local Prosecco wine. The restaurant is cozy and you can have a familiar atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We spent a night here. The place was suggested to us by local friends. We also had a dinner here. It was an correct dinner based on local and homemade products. Our room was very wide and clean with a beautiful view on local wineyards and Alps. The wifi is free of charge. I expected a little bit more from the breakfast. Just few slizes of salami and cheese and few croissant. Usually in this kind of agriturismo I found better breakfasts.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

I visited last year on my own last year [all the way from Australia] and had a great time, to the extent that when my wife accompanied me this year I based our trip to Veneto around Le Mesine! We had lunch there twice last weekend ... We arrived very late on Saturday and Annalisa insisted we sit and she would prepare something for us ... A great meal arrived. We went back the next day for the rotisseried pork, chicken and rabbit and again had a great meal and a very reasonable cost .... I look forward to my visit in 2016!