“A lovely, homely restaurant”
Review of I Tamasotti

I Tamasotti
Price range: USD 46 - USD 62
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We were here on a February evening so didn't get to experience the view, but as we were staying at a hotel higher up the hill I can ensure you the views will be great!

This is a very homely sort of place. It is both elegant and comfortable and sitting next to a roaring fire on a cold evening was wonderful.

The food was good - the pasta course much better than the secondi (this is something I find often in Italy!).

The wine list is limited but local and of high quality.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We at here in July 2017 and had an amazing experience with delicious wine and food. We had starters, mains, and dessert and it was all GREAT. The staff were very friendly and accommodating as we were with 2 babies. Would highly recommend this restaurant. Oh and the view is not too shabby either...

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Special form of personal luxury. Lovely surrondings in the countryside of Valpolicella. The family who is running the business is not leaving any details. The food is amazing and a must during your stay.
This place is touching!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

An incredible place, with outstanding scenery. The family made us feel so welcome and the food we ate for lunch on the Sunday we arrived was wonderful.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I do not often write reviews but this experience begs for one. I will remember this stay forever, because the peaceful setting among rolling hills reminded me of childhood summers in the Transylvania countryside, because the hosts were warm and friendly, because the cooking was refined and delicious, because the surroundings were breathtakingly beautiful. If you are considering a stay around Verona, this is the place to stay: immaculate rooms with modern bathrooms, a sweeping terrace overlooking vineyards and villages, accommodating hosts that indulged us when we wanted to watch the Champions League final in the middle of dinner at their elegant restaurant. And the food is amazing: delicious handmade pasta and the best rabbit dish I have ever had, deboned and rolled and thinly sliced, served -deceptively simple - with sautéed spinach and olives, but packing a punch of flavor. To our hosts, I say thank you and if we ever have the opportunity to return to Verona, we will be back for more of your heaven.

1  Thank Raluca O