“Fabulous Place and Host”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Marcia F
“Fabulous Place and Host”
Reviewed 15 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are clean and comfortable, bathrooms nice, and Marianne's breakfast was excellent (and she urged us to make sandwiches with it for lunch too!). Marianne went way beyond being a good hostess: when she found out I have celiac disease and cannot eat gluten, she went out and bought gluten-free bread for me! She suggested restaurants for dinner and then made the reservations for us. And when I mistakenly forgot a bier glas (with deckel) I had bought as a souvenir, she mailed it to me at my hotel in Frankfurt so that I could take it home! I can't recommend this place or Marianne enough---perfect visit with a lovely host!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Aug 2018
Nice that you liked it in our guesthouse so much. I gladly took care of the errands you mentioned (beer glass, reservations, etc.). You and your bother and sisters were also very nice and easy-care guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing