Open today: 12:00 am - 11:30 pm
2-Days Tour of the Unique White Desert from Cairo

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience white desert travel
All reviews unique experience white desert day tour his team crystal mountain amazing tour bedouin guide safari camp great trip my favorite part power bank whole group a lot of fun thank you so much couldn t sand dunes sand boarding
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such an amazing experience! Cannot recommend Amir and his company enough. Everything was well planned out, food was tasty, AND we got to sleep on the sand under the stars. Fennec foxes were running around the camp and I saw tracks right behind where I slept. It was truly and amazing experience. The white desert is like no where I've been before and we had ample time to explore crystal mountain. Lastly, I left a bag behind and Amir went out of his way to ship it to my next destination in Luxor for free.

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of The Most amazing experience we have ever had… we were a Group of 9 people, and all of us have really enjoyed.

Amir has managed everything really well. The transfer to Baiwiti and the excursión to the dessert was absolutely incredible.

Regarding the night, was incredible… Mahmoud and Azoz prepared us a really wonderful meal and they were really aware of us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The white and black desert tour was an amazing experience! All the tour is organised very well and our guide, Mahmood knows all the road and the best stops inside the desert! We had also the opportunity to sleep in the desert, under the stars and to watch the sunrise 🌄
I will definitely recommend to other friends to do this experience with this camp!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great experience with this tour. Food was delicious, transportation on time, beautiful views during our trip and sleeping under the stars.

Reviewed 8 June 2024 via mobile

Fantastic trip!!!
Booked as solo female traveler and ended up with a great group. We had Badr as our guide who did a great job taking care of us and also cooking the food. I highly recommend this tour