“A bit dissapointed”

Rhythm and Brewz
Ranked #52 of 110 Restaurants in Elsternwick
Cuisines: European, French, Mediterranean, Australian
Reviewed 14 June 2015

We decided to go here for lunch and the menu looked ok. Initially I ordered the Vegie burger but the waitress came back said the vegie patties were not made (and it was lunch time already!). So I changed my order to the risotto which sounded quite nice. My sister had the French toast. When my risotto arrived I was a bit dubious because I could see a lot of oil pooled on the plate. I tried to make a go of it and it was very tasty but the amount of oil was just too much and I left at least half of it. My sister liked her French toast and the coffee was nice. I don't know if I'd go back though. Why the cook sent the risotto out swimming in oil is beyond me. I have never had a risotto that oily.

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Best breakfast that I have had in Melbourne. The food is exceptional and the staff are really friendly, the ambiance is ok. High quality casual dining. I will definitely go back.

2  Thank Trina J
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Best coffee and friendly staff. Had an amazing Mushroom Toast with truffle oil and poached eggs. Delicious!! Will definitely be back.

3  Thank Millinealtraveller