“Great Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Casa Regalo de Dios
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
GlobeTrot...
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a wonderful stay at the bungalow which was tastefully furnished and very homely. It was well maintained with all required facilities.

12 Apr 2018
Thanks Jyoti for your wonderful review, it means a lot to me. My pleasure to have you all stay at my villa, do visit again for a long vacation. All the best.
Anand T
“Fantastic Upkeep (Home away from home)”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We found this place via Tripadvisor and have stayed here for our past 3 visits to Bambolim. Sandra was very welcoming and easily approachable right from the first time we inquired. One of the highlights of our Goa trip was the bungalow itself. It is extremely well furnished, stocked (including the kitchen and bathrooms) and maintained. We spent majority of our time hanging out in the living rooms on both the ground and the first floor. It is spread over 4 levels (including a sit-out on lower level with table tennis table and a terrace) and each level had its own charm. The location is excellent (albeit a bit further away from the beach). It could get a little tedious, if you don't have your own transportation. Few beaches, Panjim and lots of eating joints are within 10-20 mins drive.

Your age range 35-49
7 Mar 2018
Thanks Anand for your good and appreciative words, it means a lot to me. Glad that you chose my villa again for your stay. You were a delightful people and a pleasure to have around. I have no hesitation in welcoming you all again. Have a wonderful life. Cheers, Sandra.
christina...
Perth, Australia
“Awesome Bungalow”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I visited Goa in Jan 2018 and stayed at Casa Regala De Dios for one week. The Bungalow was absolutely awesome with all the modern amenities. Sandra the owner was such a gracious lady and extremely helpful from the time I made the enquiry, during my stay and until I left. The caretaker Gautham was such a darling as he was so simple, worked so hard and was willing to do anything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Upon Sandra's recommendation we booked Gautham the taxi driver and it turned out to be the best decision as Gautham the local taxi driver was awesome. He knew all the places and he was so honest and genuine. I would highly recommend this place and Gautham the local taxi driver to anyone at anytime. In short it was a real pleasure to stay at this place and we enjoyed our holiday.

5 Feb 2018
Tina and her family were lovely people who were easy to communicate with and they kept my place in a very good condition. I would have no hesitation in welcoming them back and would recommend them to other hosts.
NorthStar...
“Awesome is the word”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Awesome is the word to clearly describe this place and the way It has been maintained it.

We had a wonderful stay here and I couldn’t have expected a better place to spend my birthday week with my family.

Once again .... thanks TripAdvisor for listing this to me.

Cheers..!!

Alok

14 Jan 2018
Thanks Alok for your beautiful words/review, do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to have you all at my place. Nice to know you brought in your birthday at the villa. Welcome again. All the best.. Sandra
vinu b
“Very-well maintained villa!”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Everything was wonderful about this place. A fully furnished, neat and tidy villa. It had all amenities required to relax and enjoy the vacation. Sandra, the owner of the villa is such sweet person. Gowtham, the caretaker is always available to help.

The villa is located at a scenic area and the view from the balcony is just amazing. Just 3-4 kms away from Panjim, it makes it easier for travelers trying to visit both North and South Goa.

Had a terrify week at Goa. Thank you Sandra for your hospitality!

Your age range 25-34
9 Feb 2017
Srujan and his group of friends were excellent guests and I would love to have them over in the future. Good luck Srujan and wish you all the best!

Sandra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing