Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 76
USD 89
Travelodge Leeds Colton(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Travelodge
USD 137
HolidayInn.com
USD 125
USD 110
Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 82
USD 83
USD 85
USD 82
  • Breakfast included
2,865 results
All reviewschampagne bargolf breakafternoon teadrawing roomevening mealq hotelsmain restaurantpublic roomssteam roomhotel is beautifulleisure facilitiesleisure clubrelaxing breakbirthday treatbuffet stylean overnight stayclaret jug
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Booked here for my partners birthday and was really pleased I chose here over the city centre hotels which were a similar price. The Hotel is beautiful and the room was comfy and we slept really well. Make time to have a drink in the champagne bar as it is lovely. Grahame the concierge was very helpful booking our taxi for the night. There were a lot of noisy children in the spa when we visited so that wasn’t too relaxing however my partner enjoyed his massage. Will book again next time I’m in Leeds.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Claire S, General Manager at Oulton Hall & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Hannah B

Thank you for reviewing Oulton Hall Hotel.

I'm pleased we didn't disappoint when you decided to stay with us instead of a hotel in the city centre. I'm glad you had the chance to use our facilities - we do have some adult only swim times, perhaps you might like to use the pool during these hours on a future visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

had a lovey Time on Sunday for our first wedding anniversary the room was amazing and had a lovely comfortable bed,breakfast was lovely and had a lovely pool sauna & steam room overall the hotel was fantastic and the staff was superb! Will definitely be returning

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1983Flora

Dear 1983Flora

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Oulton Hall Hotel.

I'm delighted you enjoyed celebrating your 1st wedding anniversary here and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again next year!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife Stayed at Oulton Hall 2&3rd April with her friend. Review-written by her.. Check in was fast and efficient and the room was ready on our arrival at 10.30am.
Throughout our stay we found all staff extremely friendly & helpful. Our room was clean, and spacious and bathroom more than adequate. Nice and quiet at night.
Lunch was taken in the spa cafe and was delicious with a complementary drink also. The ladies in the cafe were friendly and efficient. Dinner was served in the main restaurant and did not dissapoint. The food was hot, plentiful and tasty! We had one drink in the Champagne Bar as to be honest we found the wine to be riddiculously expensive per glass.
We both had spa treatments of a gel pedicure,mini facial, shoulder, neck and back massage which were superb, thank you Abbie, Hollie, & Katie.
We have both enjoyed our stay at Oulton Hall. Check out was as efficient as check in. Graham the concierge was lovely, and offered to drive my car from the back car park to the front entrance, so i did not have to walk. He then duely escorted me to my car and wished me a safe journey home .
We will definitely be back in the not too distant future!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dave

Thank you for taking the time to review your spa break at Oulton Hall - I'm pleased your wife and friend enjoyed their time here and we look forward to being able to welcome them back for more pampering in the future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This once minor stately home was a disused former mental hospital before being transformed into a posh hotel 20 years ago. Great quiet location with a League of Nations staff. We had a great couple of nights there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy A

Dear Andy A

Thank you for your review - I'm pleased you found the hotel to be posh and you enjoyed your stay here. Oulton Hall Hotel turns 25 this year - 1993 was the year it first opened its doors to the public and we hope to continue for many more years to come!

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We spent 2 nights on a dinner bed & breakfast deal. The hotel was easy to reach but is in a remote feeling location, limited car parking in front of the hotel but plenty at the back ( could do with clearer signposting).
Our King room was at the far end of the hotel, quieter but a little walk to the main part.
The food was excellent, the Calverley Grill staff attentive, both evenings we ate well and didn't feel rushed.
Afternoon tea was good, a bit frustrating to not be able to book a table in the afternoon, the young staff member wasn't very helpful - but in the afternoon we went back in to be seated as originally hoped. Again food and service excellent.
Breakfast was a wide ranging buffet breakfast, the second morning it was a but weird to see a mature couple having their breakfast in the restaurant but wearing dressing gowns and night attire! What happened to dress standards in this "upmarket" hotel?
Spa and pool were clean and as expected.
All in all, excellent value for money in a first class location. Will stay here again.
Development points - housekeeping was good & incredibly friendly, but may be a more thorough clean of certain parts of the bathroom?

Room Tip: A king room nearer the back of the hotel may be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Claire S, General Manager at Oulton Hall & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear nijlaway

Thank you for leaving your review of Oulton Hall.

I'm pleased you were able to enjoy a romantic weekend with us. I'm sorry to read your comments regarding other guest's attire at breakfast. We do have a dress code and I will ensure all of our breakfast team are aware of this.

I'm, pleased you thought your weekend was value for money and I hope to be able to welcome you back again.