Ways to Experience Phuket 3D Museum
from USD 18.45
from USD 18.48
from USD 7.50
1,334 results
All reviews great fun take photos per adult funny photos entry fee fun experience paintings camera trickeye pose shoes phuket baht activity instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2016

My husband and two children absolutely loved this place until me saw a very scary picture of a zombie. My son who is six, was traumatised and two weeks later is still scared to go to another end of the house by himself. I feel like there should have been some sort of warning or advisory regarding this.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I always like to visit museums at places I visit. This time my husband chose the museum. This is a museum with 3D paintings painted in the wall. They have placed a camera icon on the floor for you to understand from which angle to click photos. Also they have photos pasted on the wall to give you an idea about how you can click photos. All the staff there is very helpful and help you in clicking photos from right angle.

1  Thank Prachiti T
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Even though we initially thought this is more suitable for kids we anyways went in....but it was fun....lots of fun 3d arts....assistance from the museum staff was very helpful when we both pose for the pics...u have to swith off the flash when taking pictures.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Only had an hour or two here but could of had more, never seen the kids so interested in a museum before, totally unique experience for us coming from the UK would highly recommend if you want some quality bonding time and interaction with the kids. Just good clean fun.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Never heard of Trickeye Museum, but my tour driver brought me. Awesome place! Wasn't crowed so it was very enjoyable being able to go from one place to the next and enjoy the fun. Hard to explain exactly what kind of place so I have up loaded a number of photos so you can see what fun everyone can have.