I could never put into words how amazing this place was. It was pure luxury. I could have stayed here forever. All staff especially Sun was fantastic. He deserves a pay rise!!! I couldn’t thank him enough.
The villa is a little in the middle of nowhere but we got a driver for 7 hours a day so it was easy enough to go places.
Thank you all so much once again, I could write a very very long review about everything in this villa but I wouldn’t even know where to start. Go and stay here and see for yourself you will not be disappointed!!
Exceptional hospitality. Friendly and attentive staff. Nice pool. And the best Thai food I ever had by the chef from the villa! Thank you all the staff from taking care of us!
This is my 3rd trip to Phuket and this time was with another family friend. We had a total of 5 adults and 5 children (aged 5-12)
Length of stay: 5D4N in March 2018
1. Location of Villa - Takes about 40mins to airport which was pretty fast. If you are looking to go to Patong beach or the city area, then this might be a little far off.
For us, it was perfect being exclusively located.
2. Price - we paid USD1,050 (SGD1300) per night. There were 5 bedrooms, so for a family of 4, we paid about SGD600 per night. The cost is solely for villa and does not include
the other separate grocery bill for our food. For the view, comfort and space we enjoyed, it was worth every bit. Specially appreciated the late check-out for us as our flight was only at 10pm.
Khun Son the manager agreed to let us stay till 6pm with no additional charge which helped tremendously since we had an elderly and 5 kids who could swim up to the very last minute.
3. Food & Groceries- a few days before our arrival, we communicated via WhatsApp with the Villa Concierge Khun Porsch and placed our supermarket grocery order for our breakfast, lunch and in-villa BBQ.
Initially, it got a little complicated and a bit of a hassle as we had to specify in detail the type of food and portion. However, it was later decided that we would order in family style according to the number of pax we had.
The staff then did the groceries to ensure our fridge was stocked before our arrival with groceries like fresh milk, beer, eggs, bread etc.
4. Service/Villa Team - Special mention and thanks go to Khun Nui for whipping up various types Thai cuisine fit for royalty. Every meal, we were served with a beautiful food presentation & lovely table decor.
Khun Na and Khun Son were particularly attentive to our dining needs and preferences, ensuring our drinks were topped up. I looked forward to every meal time with much pleasure. It's as good as having our very own 5-star dining experience
right at the comfort of our own villa. With our very own talented chef. How cool is that? The kids particularly loved the oreo milkshake which they had for almost every meal. My favourites were the the pomelo & prawns,
steamed fish with the green chili gravy, seafood congee (must try the fried garlic oil condiments!) For our BBQ, the filet mignon and beef were really cooked to perfection, juicy and succulent. Perfect with the cream pepper sauce too.
We brought our own marshmallows and the kids had much fun grilling their own marshies at the end of the BBQ.
A big thank you also to Khun Thoy for teaching the kids how to fold towels into little animals like elephants, flowers and cats. Each room was beautifully decorated with different towels.
5. Activities nearby: From just a short 5 mins drive from the villa to the pier, we took a 20 min long tail boat ride to Naka Island where we spent a few hours with water activities such as jetski, parasailing, sofa boat.
On other days we took a 1-hour car ride for the Jungle extreme adventure and also for a Phuket ATV experience.
6. Comfort - No complaints about cleanliness and sleep quality. Relaxing ambience, breath-taking view at the lounging area overlooking the infinity pool and ocean.
It would have been prefect if we could make use of the washer to do our own laundry. There is also a chiller box which kept our beverages and beer cold which we could help ourselves to anytime.
7. Villa facilities- the kids particularly enjoyed jumping the 2nd floor platform into the 4m deep pool. They also also discovered by chance a secret tunnel beneath the pool. (go look for it!)
They also spent much time playing table tennis and at the outdoor basketball court. At night, we could wind down in the media living room, munch on snacks while we watched TV.
Overall - 5 star luxury Villa that deserves a big thumbs up and highly recommended for travellers with big families. Sleeps up to 10 persons comfortably.
Our only regret was that 4 nights were a little too short, a week long stay would have been perfect!
We would certainly love to come back again!
Thank you once again to Khun Son for your outstanding service & hospitality and being so patient with our requests and needs.
It has been a pleasure meeting every member of your team: Khun Nui, Khun Nut, Khun Na, Khun Thoy.
Honestly this review could go on and on and never complete as to how amazingly beautiful this villa is accompanied by such a professional fabulous staff. We were literally treated like royalty the minute we walked in. This villa is absolutely gorgeous, the views take your breath away! Everything so clean and well kept. The two pools are great! We had the chefs prep food for us multiple days for breakfast and dinner. It was amazing! We thought this villa being a bit out of town and away from the hot spots might have been regretful but honestly we weren’t. It was great to come back to this villa away from the hustle and bustle of Patong and surrounding cities. We felt like we didn’t miss a thing! We also took advantage of the concierge to provide us a private chartered boat for a day out to Phi Phi Islands. They provided everything for us with a stocked cooler with our drinks and food and everything else we needed for the day. I honestly could go and on about how truly fabulous this villa and their staff was. I travel quite a bit and not one to go back to the same place twice but I would love to bring my boys back to this villa one day in the future. Don’t think twice about booking. You won’t regret it.
This house is amazing, I love the 4.2 meters deep swimming pool so much, we jumped from second floor so many times. Our manager, Son, he is so nice to us, and the chef is professional even better than the restaurant. I hope we could go back to Villa Leelawadee again.