Open today: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic cooking class!

My wife and I are just back from our trip to Koh Samui. She found Um via TripAdvisor and booked up... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
993tomt
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
via mobile
What a great day with a wonderful cook !

We were on a cruise in SE Asia and for a day in Ko Samui . I had contacted before hand Um from... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2020
Anthony F
London, Canada

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Maret
from USD 23.40
from USD 50.13
from USD 15.01
from USD 94.37
More Info
All reviews recipe book the kitchen at home great teacher take home delicious dishes panang curry highly recommend this class wonderful afternoon thai ingredients fabulous experience picked up from our hotel learned how private lesson highlight of our trip low season koh samui
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2019

Definitely an experience I would recommend! Great cooking class with delicious dishes. Um is very attentive and very good at explaining why and how each ingredient is best used. Get ready to be very full after eating all that food!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

This class was very entertaining.
Good food, good menu , easy to cook courses.
The host is very polite and very talkative.
She speaks fluent english, and very helpfull.
I would recommend this class to everybody.
Nicolas

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

After looking at other reviews on trip advisor my wife and I decided to book an afternoon course. We were picked up from our hotel by one of Um's family and taken to the class which has a fantastic view of Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rocks. The class was excellent, very informative with great tips on preparing and cooking traditional thai cuisine. Groups are small so there's lots of one to one time and plenty of opportunity for questions. Um is charming and makes you feel very welcome. You eat all the food you prepare (5 courses) so dont eat too much for breakfast/lunch. Cannot recommend highly enough; absolutely fantastic.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Had a great time with Um. Very good step by step instructions.
Um has great knowledge of ingredients, food preperation and cooking.
The cook book, great intructions.
It was a very chilled and enjoyable atmosphere.
The view was a bonus as well.

Thanks Um

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 9 June 2019

We had an amazing afternoon with Um. She explained everything very well and the food was delicious. The view whilst cooking and eating is great as well. I can only recommend it! If you have the chance try it out!
You even get even a recipe book and tips how to get the ingredients at home.

Date of experience: May 2019