“Beautiful Place !”

Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Clean ambiance , the staff was nice and attentive.I had a nice glass of wine, the appetizers were really good , we picked a plater appetizer that is meant for sharing. Diner was really delicious and light . I had a great view of the sunset right where I was sitting . I really enjoy this place .

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had the Ono for dinner and it was delicious, as the name implies in Hawaiian!. Lightly seared along the edges, moist and tasty. I really enjoyed this dinner.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We enjoyed a wonderful meal at the Canoe House. My husband and I both had the "Forbidden Risotto". OMG, it was delicious. The best I've ever had. Unfortunately, because of the weather, we had to sit inside, but we still had a lovely dining experience.
They certainly do it up right, although a little pricey. This was one of our last meals before we left for home, so it was worth the expense to have such a beautiful meal at the end of our vacation.
We will be definitely be back.

1  Thank MugRug
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We booked a table for sunset and were not disappointed by the beautiful setting. The view was absolutely lovely. We had attentive service and excellent food. Great place for special occasion dining.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We were a party of six for dinner. The drinks and appetizers were great, we had the goat cheese, poke, and the ribs. We should have stopped there since the dinners were very disappointing. I ordered the Ono special, which was supposed to be seared. Instead it was well done, over cooked and rather dry. Since I was with a dinner party I didn’t want to send it back. But then later I found out that my friends fish was overcooked too, as was my husbands braised short rib. This restaurant was not worth the price in our opinion.

1  Thank NSchrockinCalifornia