“6 adults, 6 kids and a dog😀”
Review of Ebrington Arms

Ebrington Arms
Price range: USD 10 - USD 32
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Visited the area with friends and wanted to eat out and bring our black Labrador.

Found this pub and booked 2 tables in the bar area where dogs were allowed.

Nice interesting pub decor and friendly welcoming staff.

We all ordered a variety of starters, mains and some desserts. Kids meals served with starters as we requested so kids were happy. Main courses were generous. Vegetarian dishes were tasty and the carnivores enjoyed their meals too leaving empty plates. Puddings were delicious and good sized portions.

Staff accommodated child's birthday allowing cake we brought to be brought in with candles and served if we wished with no fuss.

All in all a lovely evening and I would recommend to others to enjoy as well.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

A lovely cosy old school pub. Googled a few local pubs and this one had some good reviews. On a whim we decided to try it and they had a free table. Great variety of food on the menu. The 'famous' pie was excellent.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

After visiting Woodhall Spa with out dog last year we had struggled to find many dog friendly pubs. On our visits this year we were recommended a number of places by the Wardens at the park we were staying on. We decided to give the Ebrington Arms ago for our last night. We did call to book a table to make sure we could get a seat with the dog so when we arrived were seated in the bar area as expected. We have a small JRT x Chihuaua who doesn't do well seated under the table, we had taken her blanket with us and because we had a corner table with a bench she curled up on her blanket and the staff didn't have any issues. Food was great, if you order the Ebrington Grill you certainly don't need a starter as the portions were huge. Overall good value for money, friendly welcome, lovely food - steaks cooked brilliantly and only a short drive or nice walk during the day away from Woodhall. Will definitely return when we are back in the area.

4  Thank openviewsvilla
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We called in at lunchtime on our way to see La La Land at the Kinema in the woods and found a very busy pub. We were directed to a table for two and I collected our drinks from the bar. A very good selection of cask ales, I had a pint of Taylor's Landlord which was okay but not the best I've sampled. We were given a menu by a very friendly young lady and we both selected pig's fry from the specials and we were not disappointed. Nice selection of well cooked offal together with one and a half sausages, lovely mashed tates, peas and sumptuous gravy. The price was good too. Will we call again, probably if we are in that area.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife, Mother in law & I stopped for lunch on route to a nearby attraction. The pub was cosy & comfortable and we were quickly seen to by the waiting staff. My wife & mother in law decided off the main menu (pub burger & steak and ale pie) while I choice off the specials menu comprised of mussels as a starter and sea bass as a main. The food was good, my only slight & admittedly minor criticism was that the chips were slightly over done & appeared to be of the frozen variety rather than hand cut but I am a confirmed food snob! Overall, good value tasty food & we will call again when next in the area.