“A slice of Heaven!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AllysonST...
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
“A slice of Heaven! ”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed at Cielo as a family. My mother, grandmother, brother, husband and I. The staff was beyond perfection. From groundskeepin, laundress, housekeeping, butler to cook - our visit was full of cherished memories. We actually stayed in 2008, but I couldn't pick a later date. We didn't know it at the time, but that was the last family vacation we would take as a family. My mother suffered a brain aneurysm in 2013 and though recovered, is not the same and later that year my grandmother passed away.

However, we frequently spoke fondly of the beautiful accommodation, the scenery, how we felt like we were visiting family and not renting a villa to the laughter and adventure we had. How can I say thank you for the invaluable memories that got my mother through six months of recovery? We blew up photos of our trip to poster-sized and they served as a reminder of what she was fighting for. They are in her room at the nursing home and we constantly speak of what a relaxing, amazing vacation we had. Memories that in good times we look back on fondly continuously.

I know one thing, that we may not all return due to circumstance, but my brother, husband and I will. It is something we have been planning and are looking forward to.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing