Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
CheapTickets
USD 36
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews rice fields the open air bathroom javanese massage five nights a wonderful place to stay wooden bungalows edible garden dave bakti whatsapp prayer indonesia architecture comfort sunrise kampung motorbike
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Such a positive experience!!! The vegan food was amazing and fresh and felt super wholesome.
Such a nice little place to stumble upon! The staff were lovely and accomodating.
Also so nice to find various mushrooms in Yogyakarta. So happy :)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Yabbiekayu is an absolute oasis, just on the outskirts of Yogyakarta. The eco friendly bungalows and gardens are stunning, the food in the restaurant delicious, the location is perfect, and the staff all so friendly and helpful - I can’t imagine a better place to stay in yogya, or anywhere! Thanks so much to dave, bakti, uwik, adel and everyone else for such a lovely week - hope we can come back and see you again sometime!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Amazing place to stay! I can't recommend it enough. Huts are a lovely combination of traditional and modern comfort. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. It is situated in an interesting and friendly village a short ride outside of Jodja centre, making it a perfect place to return to after a busy day in town. And the food is incredible with much of the ingredients grown on site. Amazing!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

I go to Jogja on a regular place for business. Yabbiekayu has become my default place.
I get a 5 star hotel service with airport pickup, quick response on WhatsApp etc. but then ... such a feeling of being home, welcomed, in an environment that is truly relaxing, with some of the best food I had in Indonesia. Healthy, locally grown, and so delicious.

And the place is truly magical.

I was concerned about the heat as there is no aircon, but the natural cooling is such that I do not miss it at all. On the opposite, I woke up being cold on my first night.

Nice jogging around in the kampung

All in all, Yabbiekayu has become my preferred hotel in the region, and I look fwd to come with the family

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Yabbiekayu was a wonderful place to stay for us on our 5 day-trip to Yogya. It is situated in the south of Yogya, half an hour drive to terrific Parangtritis Beach or into the city. All staff was always friendly and extremely helpful organising e.g. rental motorcycles, trips to the Temples, a private Yogaclass in the Garden or Javanese Massage. We loved the terrific wooden Bungalows with the beautiful old wooden furniture. We spend a lot of time just strolling through the edible garden or sitting on the porch, enjoying the wonderful sounds of nature (not to mention the gorgeous food and drinks).

Date of stay: October 2019