Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Putu Ani
Jimbaran, Indonesia

Reception Service

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Feb 2023via mobile
I was very disappointed with the front office service here, when I asked politely to lend my room key for a day because the key was left at a friend's house and I was willing to be charged an additional fee because it was my fault. But they, with argument they just give me electricity lock, and they said to me the key on proses and i wait at room but nobody's come or call to give me the key that i ask until i ask my friend to come here to bring the key and take around 1hours. When I went to the receptionist, they were still talking. Sittings and didn't have an effort to make a key for me. I expect they make already..

So I have to be in the room 24 hours and not leave the room when my friend doesn't come here bring the key ?
I live for the long term here
Date of stay: February 2023
    AU$55
  • Trip.com
14.2 km from Prima SR Hotel & Convention
View more hotels in Sleman
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019

If you want to find the best reddoorz room in Yogyakarta Province I may suggest this hotel. I surprised how good the facility more than I can expect in a low budget hotel. Prima SR location is near Sleman City Hall, Jogja City Mall and Jombor Terminal.

Room tip: please using reddoorz aplication for getting the best room price rather than you booking offline
Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Traveled in early July 2019. I booked family room and it was spacious for my family. Very comfy. Enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast is also good. Recommended.

Location wise, it was ok. Not in the city center but not that far though.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2019

This hotel is located in Sragen regency, and is located on the main road that connected Yogyakarta and Magelang, making it easy to access between Yogyakarta and Magelang city. Maybe it took almost 45 minutes to reach the center of Yogyakarta City, such as the famous Malioboro street.

We booked rooms at this hotel using RedDoorz, and we were satisfied with the conditions of the large rooms. We booked a junior suite room at a price that was not too expensive. We feel comfortable because the rooms are large and clean. Even though this hotel’s condition was not new, because some of the furniture or parts of the hotel seem old, the atmosphere inside the hotel was quite comfortable and clean. The hotel has several large meeting rooms, and is suitable for activities such as wedding, reunions, company meetings and others. The wifi was quite smooth. The breakfast choices was not too much and the taste was average, nothing special. There are no shuttle facilities to and from the airport. There are no sports facilities at this hotel. Another disadvantage of this hotel was the hot water in the bathroom, that was not hot, and the water was rather yellow. Also the towels available in the bathroom was a bit dirty.

The advantages of this hotel are 24-hour hotel service, so late at night we can still order some food. In addition, one Angkringan (a traditional restaurant from Yogyakarta) was available inside the hotel area. There was also a haircut salon and ATMs in this hotel complex. Besides that, it is close to several famous culinary places in Sragen, such as Jejamuran.

I recommend this hotel as a 3-star hotel and is suitable for family vacations, events or meeting.

Room tip: Choose room that far from main road in front of the hotel
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sammkris
Reviewed 15 April 2019

Suddenly cancelled by the hotel due, without any information. That time 21.00, after travelling by car from Jakarta, expecting have a rest but from the front desk said my reservation was cancelled by the hotel due to big group coming in. Very unacceptable due to my visit to this hotel..

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This is my first experience staying at this Prima SR Hotel. I am very happy with the cleanliness and comfort of this hotel. The hotel has a large car parking capacity that accommodates dozens of vehicles.
When I entered the hotel lobby, I was greeted very kindly by the receptionist and immediately checkin.
I booked 4 rooms which all have balconies in each room. From the balcony, I can see the beautiful nuances of the mountains and the beautiful city of Yogya.
The room has bathroom facilities with hot shower. Besides that, slippers are provided, a fairly fast wifi connection and cable TV.
As an input, for breakfast it's just buffet and not alacarte.

Date of stay: October 2018