All reviews platinum member duty manager executive lounge business lounge lippo mall shower curtain upgraded room accor chain established hotel mr john restaraunt staff birthday cake premium deluxe fantastic customer service thank you very much close to the airport sleep quality
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am enjoying with the service in grand mercure have a big room have a big bed, have bathtup but very dissaponted about the view because when i make a resercation they said get me with a merapi mountain view but the reality they gave me a pool view and they just say sorry because room with merapi mountain view have already fully booked but when i make the reservation they said still available. I come to jogja with exicitement to stay in the hotel with merapi mountain view but sadlly i don't get the view that they offer to me when i make a reservation... hiks hiks

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mojo_703
Roni M, General Manager at Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Mojo_703,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay despite the details you have shared with us about the unavailability of our Merapi Volcano views. We apologize that your request was not fulfilled this time, during your next stay please email us at Reservation@grandmercure-yogyakarta-adisucipto.com.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We wish you a wonderful 2018 and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Grand Mercure Yogyakarta very soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was a surprise to get a merchandise for an accors loyalty member from this hotel management. I appreciate for the hotel creative team for the Punakawan wayang puppets silver platted glass, and moreover the Picture of my family that I guess they got it from my facebook photo. Great job.

I stay for a two nights in a spacious superior room with king size bed. Clean with dining utensils, good bedding, good and clean toilet with necessary utensil. You may also find safe deposit box and cupboard for your dress. 40inch LED TV with some movie channels and good wifi connection.

I also enjoyed breakfast with steamed jack fruits, fried local tofu (tahu), spicy eggs, and other local dishes. But you can get "all you can eat" western breakfast. Free cappuccino is also available.

I got a reasonable price that is still within my company's rate, and even less expensive than eastparc and Marriott one. The location is little bit problematic as it was bad traffic jams in the evening in front of this city center located hotel. But it is a choice to within walking distance to Jalan Solo shopping and Ambarukmo mall. Enjoy your stay in this nearby UNESCO heritage, Borobudur temple.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Edhie R,

Thank you for the review and perfect score on TripAdvisor!

Thank you very much for choosing Grand Mercure Yogyakarta and it is very insightful for us to receive your detailed comments and perspective on your stay, and our services and offers. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our little surprise for you! We thank you for your kind words and also for helping promote our hotel!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Grand Mercure Yogyakarta very soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Since Im a Gold Member on Accor, I’ve had an upgraded room, like 5 level up from Superior to the Premium Deluxe. All staff are great, room is awesome (this is a brand new Mercure in Yogyakarta), and the treatment like 6stars!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Roni M, General Manager at Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear himynameisnanda,

Thank you for spending your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We appreciated your loyalty to AccorHotels. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the our upgraded Premium Deluxe room as member benefit and the service from our staff!

I will pass along your kind words with our team to further motivate them to giving their best.

Thank you once again, and we hope to welcome you back at Grand Mercure Yogyakarta soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Close to the airport and shopping malls.
Staff of this hotel are well-trained. They are very professional and pleasant. Very quick response to my request. I should mention that Ms Kiki and Mr Alam (believe from Concierge dep.) were truly helpful.Ms Kiki was kind to help me getting in touch with Gojek office in the time of trouble signing in, while Mr Alam was always attentive for my safety and direction taking a local transportation. Thank you for great stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Roni M, General Manager at Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear KJT581,

Thank you for your review and perfect score on TripAdvisor!

I am delighted to here that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the services given by our staff.
I will pass along your kind words to our team especially to Kiki & Alam for their outstanding performance towards our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Grand Mercure Yogyakarta.

Roni Maratadinata

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Everybody know that Javanese people are known for there kindness and this you get in Grand Mercure if you choose to stay there.
A new hotel in a quite good location to go everywhere with nice food and great people.
My stay was a pleasure .........and yes I come back for sure..........

Room Tip: any room is fine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Kurt177,

Thank you for your review and for giving us a perfect score on TripAdvisor!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, highlighting our our location, food and hospitality provided.
Grand Mercure Yogyakarta is in a strategic location that is only 15 minutes away from the airport, and 15 minutes to the Malioboro street.
I would like to thank you for mentioning the kindness of our staff since they are our biggest feature, i will pass along your kind words with our team to further motivate them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Mercure Yogyakarta.