“Ideal for peace and quiet”
other traveller has booked this property
View from MARGIA holiday house roof terrace
MARGIA holiday house living area MARGIA holiday house sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from MARGIA holiday house roof terrace
MARGIA holiday house living area
MARGIA holiday house sitting area
MARGIA holiday house dining area with doors leading to pool area
MARGIA holiday house kitchen
MARGIA holiday house barbecue in pool area
MARGIA holiday house swimming pool measuring 7 meters by 3 meters
MARGIA holiday house swimming pool area
MARGIA holiday house double bedroom with ceiling fan
MARGIA holiday house double bedroom with en suite bathroom
Other side of MARGIA holiday house double bedroom
Other side of MARGIA holiday house twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
937Dewi
Caernarfon
“Ideal for peace and quiet”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Ideal for a perfect getaway, we were met by Carmen and David who explained everything to us, supermarket,bar, restaurant and chemist all within walking distance.Pool was great lovely villa, Ideally need car for travelling but not essential as public transport is second to none.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Sep 2017
Great to know you enjoyed your stay. Thanks A Lot for your kind comments!

Best Kindest Regards Carmen.
Mitzy007
London, United Kingdom
“Average. Take insect repellent! ”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed here as a family of 5, two teenagers, a baby of nine months and us, mum & dad.
The farmhouse is average, we stayed in July so it was very hot, the ceiling fans do not cool the air, infact the bedroom with 2 single beds was unbearable to sleep in at night. After dark we couldn't have door or windows open because of the Mosquitos, there were loads!! We spent €40 on repellent, and still got bitten a lot. The wifi stopped working for a few days, Carmen the lovely manager came round two nights on the trot, at 9.15 and 9.45, although she was sorting the wifi we didn't appreciate the late night visits with a baby trying to sleep. We also had to wait in for the wifi engineer, which I wasn't happy about.
The kitchen is basic, there is also a friendly mouse so don't leave any food out for him to feast on. The salt water pool was nice and private, was also good to have the outdoor shower. Sun beds chairs and parasol needed updating but were ok.
Towels were changed a couple of time, but not the pool towels, luckily there is a washing machine.
Water pressure isn't good, so toilets don't flush sometimes.
Roof terrace is a roof with a washing line!
Having a car is a must! There is a safe which is good although I don't think there is any crime in gozo.

Management Response
13 Aug 2017
If clients told me ceiling fan in twin bedroom wasn't to their satisfaction, I would have brought an extra standing fan. Mosquitos are common in summer. Window in twin bedroom got an insect screen so they could have left window open. Double bedroom window also got an insect screen so window could also been left open. As well as pool area door got insect screen with louvers. I phoned on clients mobile during daytime but I received no reply, I also went to MARGIA during daytime but clients weren't there so I went later on. When I was there I excused myself for going late but he didn't bother at all for going late. I wasn't noisy and baby wasn't crying to try to sleep. I phoned Wi-Fi company to report problem. After staff tried to upload Wi-Fi from their station, staff told me it's better to send a Wi-Fi engineer to holiday house where he can come anytime from 8AM to NOON. On day of appointment Wi-Fi engineer phoned me few minutes before going to holiday house. As I wasn't there, clients opened door to let him in. Obviously clients had to be there so they see the result. Wi-Fi engineer solved out Wi-Fi problem on day of appointment. Because of traffic I didn't arrive in time whilst Wi-Fi engineer was still there. As MARGIA holiday house it's near fields, mice comes in when doors are left open and there's food on tables. Pool area towels aren't changed during stay. Water pressure & both toilet flushing are good as checked them recently.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing