1,411 results
All reviews azure window junior suite indoor pool italian restaurant craft village spa facilities fantastic hotel main restaurant family pool the hotel offers tennis courts courtesy bus small island breakfast was amazing relaxing break every evening inland sea
Reviewed 6 April 2016

This really is a five star hotel. The staff are very professional whilst still being friendly.
The buffet breakfast has everything that you would want and I'm sure they would get you something even if not on the menu.
My only criticism is the menu in the evening could be more varied.

Room Tip: High floors have the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon B
Kempinski_SanLawrenz, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Sharon B,

Thank you for taking the time to share these wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed a remarkable Kempinski experience and your kind feedback has been shared with the departments. We have taken your comments regarding the evening menu into consideration and will follow up.

We thank you again for your review and hope to be able to welcome you back to Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz again soon.

In appreciation,

Reviewed 6 April 2016

If you want to escape from the rat race and still enjoy some of the luxuries of a large hotel group, then this is the place to choose. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, the restaurant serves rich and delicious food, the pools and spa are to die for. They also offer squash courts, which helps reduce the conscience from the awesome food. It isn't cheap, but it is quality, and you will most definitely feel recharged. It's also a great location to explore the rest of what Gozo has to offer. Peace calm and tranquility.

Stayed: December 2015
Kempinski_SanLawrenz, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Jos15,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor visitors. It was with great pleasure to learn that you had a relaxing break at our hotel and that you especially enjoyed our beautiful Spa. I am pleased to read that our dishes suit your tastes and preferences, and I happily past your motivating comments to our chefs. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I just came back for a night at the kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz. Reservations was very good and cristof was super! Reception was smart too. We were upgraded to a Jr. Suite. Upon opening the door we were hit buy the wow factor! :) we had a slight issue and it was resolved to our satisfaction. The asset of the hotel is definitely the relaxed atmosphere, the amazing spa and also perfectly cooked food at breakfast! Chef Trevor and his team have the right recipe and Sammy on the omelette is top class! I would employ him any day! :) That good morning to the patrons that left or passed his station was professional. Hats off to a fantastic omelet!!! The indoor pool was a little cold for me and I'm used to it as other 5 star properties world wide are the same. Fortunately the Hama pool was 2oC better and I felt very relaxed! The lady at the spa who offered my wife the warm peppermint tea... A big thank you also and the massage gentle man who was very professional also and assured that the massage was well executed! As a smoker it was also good that they offer smoke free rooms. The jacuzzi was heaven!! 38oC and the maintenance man stated that it should be 35oC so I consider my self very lucky! An early morning swim was a bonus as this is like home! I am very accurate with the temperature and he realised and smiled! Overall well done and hope you all have a great season! Regards. Stephen Gatt

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Gatt,

Thank you so much for your detailed and personal review. My team is always delighted to receive feedback from our guests. They all work passionately to achieve our main goal which is your satisfaction. I have shared your lovely comments to our staff members, in particular to Kristof, Trevor and Sammy. I am also very delighted to know that our breakfast dishes pleased your taste buds and that you enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of the hotel. We very much appreciate your great feedback and are grateful for your kind wishes. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we do hope to to welcome you back very soon.

In appreciation,

Reviewed 20 March 2016

This hotel offers everything, literally! You name it, they have it! Nice and elegant, top noch cleanliness, great breakfast buffet, indoor pools, saunas, turkish bath and more.

The staff in the hotel is really nice, welcoming and friendly. I've been here only once with my family and will go back anytime!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Kempinski_SanLawrenz, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to share these wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is motivating to read that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and spa facilities. Your comments regarding the cleanliness and friendliness of our staff have been happily past to our staff members.

Thank you for staying with us. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

One of our favourite hotel is Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz in Gozo. We have many reasons why we prefer this hotel and few of these reasons are the location of this hotel is excellent, surrounded by the beautful countryside; it is in a very quiet village.Entering the hotel, immediately you are welcome by a Doorman who guides you to the reception area. The receptionists are very professional and assist you in a way that makes you welcome and that good feeling of you already belong there. The rooms are excellent and well cleaned. The Buffet Breakfast is something to die for; the outside pools are nice and surrounded by Palm trees and shrubs, etc. Then they have the heated indoor pool with high pressure water jets and also a nice Spa. They also have the Turkish baths apart from the Swedish saunas. They have profession masseurs which I recommend highly. I only say this, when we go there for two or three nights, we end up not going out from the hotel.

Stayed: April 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and positive review following your stay at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz. Gozo is indeed a unique escape in the heart of the Mediterranean and it is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted that our efforts to give great service exceeded your expectations and your fine compliments have been happily shared with my team. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.