“Wonderful meal”

Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Mgarr
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For the past 25 years our family run business has been providing you with the most hospitable & quality dining experience. The winning recipe for this attainment is surely our passion and enthusiasm towards the catering industry. We look forward to translating our proficiency by further providing you with quality dining in our new venture at Tmun Mgarr.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I went to Tmum for dinner last night and had an amazing meal. From the amuse bouche to dessert, every course was excellent. I would particularly recommend the chargrilled tuna which was served exactly as requested. The table next to us opted for fresh fish from the counter which looked amazing cooked en papillote. The staff are friendly and professional, the owner told us to pop back for coffee any time. Will certainly endevour to eat there again before we head back to the UK.

1  Thank ChrisZi38

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Visited a couple of weeks and had a fantastic meal. Fresh fish, excellent service. Really enjoyed my calamari ! Well done

1  Thank Cressida A
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Must try sea food restaurant. The food was amazing, especially the sword fish with oranges (who would've thought?) amazing!!

1  Thank Nalini M
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I tried this restaurant for the first time, because people told me it was great. I decided to go and try it out. Well first of all I did not know where to get in because it was all covered in Plastic and no sign indicating where to enter so was confusing. Then we sat down and ordered meat, but no specials were given to us nothing, and even when ordered meat Waiters did not ask for veggies or potatoes or anything, I don't know if they should ask. The meat was with a chili, herb sauce or something but all I could taste with the meat was vinegar and ruined my meat taste. Overall service was not bad, could be far much better though as it is a fine cuisine restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing these days been using this restaurant a while now when we come now service has slipped we know longer told of fresh fish etc just given menus and that's it shame as it's a nice place but feel that we a bit familiar now and we not given the service as before still good food nice staff that's how I feel