Open today: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
Great.

€12 for both courses. We did the first easier course and it was good fun. Well maintained... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JohnK269
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good fun

Me and my husband had a fun afternoon playing crazy golf here. It’s 7 euro per person for 18 holes... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

from USD 67.90
from USD 40.30
from USD 57.50
More Info
All reviews two courses crazy golf water features hole courses great fun open until midnight bottles of beer couple hours treasure island played holes priced drinks whole family few hours bar staff all ages pirates obstacles
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

As most of you will already know Mrs M enjoys a game of mini golf when on hols. She took me on an afternoon stroll today and just happened to arrive at this place! Mrs M really enjoyed the course whilst I found it a little bit tired and the greens weren’t running even at all. We chose to play on the difficult course as Mrs M was confident in her skills, previously being the under 14 Surrey mini golf champion. I personally felt that the cost was a little over priced as it was a bit tatty in places. However, that is my own view and definitely not Mrs M’s!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Superb mini golf!! Recommended!! Immaculate place, Even the toilets are fab!, good music, bar staff friendly, nice little sun trap !

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Very good pirate-style minigolf course. It’s quite big and you can play in one easy course or a advanced course. Or both if you would like to. The last course is especially cool because it’s in 3 different stories. Fair prices. It’s not a new course but it’s good.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We saw this on our walk, it's opposite veronicas strip. We paid for both courses. There is an easier one and a harder one. If you keep your receipt you can play the second course another day.
We really enjoyed both courses, think they take about an hour each.

They have a bar and pool tables and played very great music while we were there. Also have free wifi.

We will be back again as it was great family fun.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The boyfriend keeps telling me how much of a good golfer he is (!) so I thought I'd see if the proof was in the pudding!

24 euro for the two of us for both 18 hole courses, which if you keep your receipt you can come back and play the second course at anytime during your holiday.

It was a decent enough course and you got a scorecard, so after I was 15 points behind after the first course, I thought we could do with a spot of lunch. They only serve drinks here so we wandered off, had a bite and a beer and came back later in the day for the second course.

It's surprising how they have utilised what looks such a small place and there was plenty of obstacles and water features to keep us entertained.

Date of experience: November 2017