“A little hidden gem with wonderful service”

Nicola Trattoria Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 740 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We experienced a very warm welcome when we arrived at Nicola Pizzeria and were seated quickly,
there is a large and fantastic Italian menu, I had the Neapolitan pizza, wife had the Spinach and Ricotta cannelloni our daughter had eyes bigger than her belly with a Margarita pizza, the portions are big, the house wine was superb and the service 10/10. you will not be disappointed

1  Thank steve2408

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff that looked after our 6 year old daughter and made us and her feel welcome. Food was Fantastic, 2 pizzas and a cannelloni all brilliant. Would definitely recommend a visit...

1  Thank Claire D
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Nicola the master chef, custom meals on the go.
Vegan food if u ask him, no problem at all.
Extremely nice people, super amazing time and first of all amazing food.
Everything extremely fresh!!!
pls visit and enjoy!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic. atmosphere most visit t
his restraint .
Gary and Gill
Uk England will visit this restraint again

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Well, my rule is simple: Never eat Italian outside Italy. Just because I tried and was always a disaster. Far away from real Italian food: at the end can be good but is something different.
So, that time I was not convinced and reluctant, but my wife pushed to have a pizza...
Well when I have seen people not bothering to much to enter and table quiet with a lot of space around I started to became interested.... Normally restaurants have a lot of table and the try always to put more and more people and at the they have a lot of little tables where is challenging to have space space for the dishes. This restaurant is different, big tables, right space for people and seat... Not overcrowded! Very good start.
We ordered all pizza.... Wonderful! Perfectly cooked, topping well managed, easy to eat... Very nice!
Then I tried the Tiramisu.... Wow... This is done like my grandmother does!!! Amazing...
A fantastic gem in a beautiful place.
I also discovered the secret....(not that secret)... The name Nicola is the name of the owner that is a Young Italian chef that organize and manage everything... He was running all over in the restaurant checking the customers, the Service, the pizzas: he wants everything perfect. I had the chance to have a brief discussion with him, he is trying to have only high quality raw material: mostly coming from Italy and some excellent local products from Gran Canaria, like local cheese, Spanish ham, etc.
The result is great!
So, if you need a very good real Italian restaurant, also Maspalomas has a good place!

As Nicola promised, always top quality row material will provide this outstanding results.
Keep up the good work!