“Best pizza ever?”

Nicola Trattoria Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 696 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 19
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant due to the recommendations on TripAdvisor! This did not disappoint at all, in fact me and my girlfriend would say this is the best pizza we ever had. Most expensive pizza is 13€ but more than worth it. Super friendly staff and very good price/quality. Definitely drop in for lunch if you are around!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, Great People, Great service at great prices - what more can you ask for - try and you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We had a lovely meal here on our last night in Gran Canaria. We visited based on the reviews on TripAdvisor as this restaurant is on the end of a strip near the beach, where you are pressured as you walk by from waiters trying to draw you in to their eateries. This vibe puts me off as I always assume these touristy places won't be very good. However as you get up to the end of the walkway and approach Nicola Trattoria this kind of attention dies off. I ordered gnocci with smoked cheese and tomatoes and my boyfriend asked for the pasta arrabiata. Both were lovely and clearly homemade. We then followed our mains with Semi Freddo and Berry Panna Cotta. I don't normally take pictures of my food but I made an effort this time for the desserts. I whole heatedly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We walked every day from playa del ingles to eat and drink real coffee here xx the service was great and they are really from italy, my home of calabria xx yay xx

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This restaurant is a little walk through the cafes and restaurants towards the Lighthouse but well worth a visit. The authentic Italian food and pizzas cooked on site were really delicious, and good value for money. We only ate here at lunchtime sitting outside with tables in the sun or shade. The staff were very friendly and it was obvious everything was freshly prepared. Would highly recommend a stop here whether you are spending the day on Melaneras beach or just taking the sea side walkway or route over the dunes. Family friendly and expect all the menu would taste good! - Would definitely go back!.