1,206 results
All reviews garden bar extensive gardens krystal restaurant palm trees garden room evening entertainment resident band direct access to the beach house band older clientele sea view tennis courts gran canaria branded spirits main restaurant sand dunes sun loungers
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The service at this hotel is second to none. A great hotel right on the coast and near to shops and cafes. Exceptionally friendly staff and lovely clean rooms with fridge and safe. Food very good with a wide selection every day. Spacious grounds and lovely pool. More suited to couples who want a nice relaxing holiday. Will definitely be going back.

3  Thank Don F
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Second time here and we did notice some differences in resort as last time was June/July and this time was in September/Oct.
The whole Maspalomas/Melonaras area was busier which actually made it more enjoyable. Playa D'Ingles was it's usual bustling self and Yumbo Centre was again, a lot more busier but still bargains to be gained with some good old fashioned haggling.
As to hotel, once again it was fantastic and we met up with staff members that remembered us from last year and came to say hello.
We had a room near the pool area which was ideal and of a good standard as usual. Hotel is in a brilliant location and is one of the reasons we choose it, but it has lots to offer for a relaxing time.
I would still say that is not necessarily a hotel geared for children so bear that in mind when looking those with families as a little checking before will stop you being disappointed.
Can I mention some staff members, Zuzanne, Paloma, Miguel, Francisco, Basillio and Soraya, only a few I know but these are special to us for the fantastic service they gave all week as I'm sure all others do as well.
We will be re-visiting here again in 2018 most definitely.

Room Tip: For seaview go top floor. If difficulty in stairs then ask for Jardin rooms in garden or pool area.
5  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We travelled to this hotel for the 3rd time (3 years in a row) in July and August and have only just been able to write this review! So here goes; it has the most amazing staff, location, food and atmosphere and we totally love it here. Spotlessly clean, and every staff members wears the same thing - a smile! It is a Truly magically place - our favourite hotel in this world. We cant wait to return which hopefully will be sometime very soon.

Room Tip: 5th floor has amazing views of sea
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank hvartadmin
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The hotel is a lovely hotel, very clean and generally the staff very friendly.

The gardens were well maintained with beautiful fountains and waterfalls and a Jacuzzi , you can also use sun loungers, very relaxing.

Food in the restaurant was always of great quality and lots of choice, my only disappointment was that there was no allergy information so I had to restrict my selection, I could have asked but the waiters were so quick I could just about ask for a drink before they ran off :-) my partner certainly had lots to choose from. A lot of AI hotels have the main Allergens listed below the food descriptions.

The hotel is predominantly German and 80% smokers - I felt like I passive smoked for a week and there isn't really any getting away from it. The pool area and bar in Pool area is very smoky.

I would recommend the hotel for a relaxing stay and plenty to walk to outside of the hotel. (beware of nudist beach pretty much all along to Playa de Ingles though!)

Room Tip: Choose a garden view room but on the ground floor so you get a sun lounger in the gardens
3  Thank Bon1969
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This hotel is amazing and has very high standards. Spotlessly clean, wonderful staff and food is excellent. 24 hour all inclusive and there was always plenty to eat. Branded name drinks also included as well as local brands. My husband and I have just returned after a 14 day stay and we would highly recommend. The pool area is lovely with a poolside bar. The gardens are beautiful and there is also a garden bar. We had a garden room which was absolutely beautiful with our own sun loungers, chairs, table and brolly in our own seating area just outside the room. There are sun loungers in all areas of the gardens as well as the pool side and an outside spa which was brilliant for relaxing in. There was never a shortage of loungers or shaded areas to sit. There is a gate in the garden that leads directly onto the beach and you are given a card for access back into the hotel straight from the beach. The resort itself is stunning and the weather is fantastic. There are plenty of things to do along the promenade both day and evening and the whole place including this hotel has a wonderful relaxed feeling. The hotel has entertainment every night which is very good.

We would definitely return and cannot recommend highly enough. We had the best holiday ever. All round 10 out of 10.

Thank you Riu Palace Oasis for a wonderful stay.

6  Thank Sharon B