1,205 results
All reviews garden bar extensive gardens krystal restaurant palm trees garden room evening entertainment resident band direct access to the beach house band older clientele sea view tennis courts gran canaria branded spirits main restaurant sand dunes sun loungers
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We travelled to this hotel for the 3rd time (3 years in a row) in July and August and have only just been able to write this review! So here goes; it has the most amazing staff, location, food and atmosphere and we totally love it here. Spotlessly clean, and every staff members wears the same thing - a smile! It is a Truly magically place - our favourite hotel in this world. We cant wait to return which hopefully will be sometime very soon.

Room Tip: 5th floor has amazing views of sea
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank hvartadmin
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The hotel is a lovely hotel, very clean and generally the staff very friendly.

The gardens were well maintained with beautiful fountains and waterfalls and a Jacuzzi , you can also use sun loungers, very relaxing.

Food in the restaurant was always of great quality and lots of choice, my only disappointment was that there was no allergy information so I had to restrict my selection, I could have asked but the waiters were so quick I could just about ask for a drink before they ran off :-) my partner certainly had lots to choose from. A lot of AI hotels have the main Allergens listed below the food descriptions.

The hotel is predominantly German and 80% smokers - I felt like I passive smoked for a week and there isn't really any getting away from it. The pool area and bar in Pool area is very smoky.

I would recommend the hotel for a relaxing stay and plenty to walk to outside of the hotel. (beware of nudist beach pretty much all along to Playa de Ingles though!)

Room Tip: Choose a garden view room but on the ground floor so you get a sun lounger in the gardens
3  Thank Bon1969
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This hotel is amazing and has very high standards. Spotlessly clean, wonderful staff and food is excellent. 24 hour all inclusive and there was always plenty to eat. Branded name drinks also included as well as local brands. My husband and I have just returned after a 14 day stay and we would highly recommend. The pool area is lovely with a poolside bar. The gardens are beautiful and there is also a garden bar. We had a garden room which was absolutely beautiful with our own sun loungers, chairs, table and brolly in our own seating area just outside the room. There are sun loungers in all areas of the gardens as well as the pool side and an outside spa which was brilliant for relaxing in. There was never a shortage of loungers or shaded areas to sit. There is a gate in the garden that leads directly onto the beach and you are given a card for access back into the hotel straight from the beach. The resort itself is stunning and the weather is fantastic. There are plenty of things to do along the promenade both day and evening and the whole place including this hotel has a wonderful relaxed feeling. The hotel has entertainment every night which is very good.

We would definitely return and cannot recommend highly enough. We had the best holiday ever. All round 10 out of 10.

Thank you Riu Palace Oasis for a wonderful stay.

6  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This Hotel is a little gem, great staff and service. yes its a little dated but its a fantastic location with large gardens. we will be back next year and I have no problems recommending to friends and family.

Booking for next year again

Room Tip: sea views 525 / 421
3  Thank Thomopac
Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017