1,205 results
All reviews garden bar extensive gardens krystal restaurant palm trees garden room evening entertainment resident band direct access to the beach house band older clientele sea view tennis courts gran canaria branded spirits main restaurant sand dunes sun loungers
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The hotel is a lovely hotel, very clean and generally the staff very friendly.

The gardens were well maintained with beautiful fountains and waterfalls and a Jacuzzi , you can also use sun loungers, very relaxing.

Food in the restaurant was always of great quality and lots of choice, my only disappointment was that there was no allergy information so I had to restrict my selection, I could have asked but the waiters were so quick I could just about ask for a drink before they ran off :-) my partner certainly had lots to choose from. A lot of AI hotels have the main Allergens listed below the food descriptions.

The hotel is predominantly German and 80% smokers - I felt like I passive smoked for a week and there isn't really any getting away from it. The pool area and bar in Pool area is very smoky.

I would recommend the hotel for a relaxing stay and plenty to walk to outside of the hotel. (beware of nudist beach pretty much all along to Playa de Ingles though!)

Room Tip: Choose a garden view room but on the ground floor so you get a sun lounger in the gardens
3  Thank Bon1969
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This hotel is amazing and has very high standards. Spotlessly clean, wonderful staff and food is excellent. 24 hour all inclusive and there was always plenty to eat. Branded name drinks also included as well as local brands. My husband and I have just returned after a 14 day stay and we would highly recommend. The pool area is lovely with a poolside bar. The gardens are beautiful and there is also a garden bar. We had a garden room which was absolutely beautiful with our own sun loungers, chairs, table and brolly in our own seating area just outside the room. There are sun loungers in all areas of the gardens as well as the pool side and an outside spa which was brilliant for relaxing in. There was never a shortage of loungers or shaded areas to sit. There is a gate in the garden that leads directly onto the beach and you are given a card for access back into the hotel straight from the beach. The resort itself is stunning and the weather is fantastic. There are plenty of things to do along the promenade both day and evening and the whole place including this hotel has a wonderful relaxed feeling. The hotel has entertainment every night which is very good.

We would definitely return and cannot recommend highly enough. We had the best holiday ever. All round 10 out of 10.

Thank you Riu Palace Oasis for a wonderful stay.

6  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This Hotel is a little gem, great staff and service. yes its a little dated but its a fantastic location with large gardens. we will be back next year and I have no problems recommending to friends and family.

Booking for next year again

Room Tip: sea views 525 / 421
3  Thank Thomopac
Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I loved this place. Right on the beach (and i do mean right on the beach), private entrance and exit to the beach from the hotel. Staff were exceptional - helpful and pleasant. There were no dramas regarding sunbeds around the pool - however i do not do 'the pool' on holdiay as i am from London so I just want beach and i got it! The dining was a lovely civilised affair with no queuing necessary as there was enough room for people to come and eat and go, you were given a specific timeframe for dinner (which could be changed if you thought it too early or late), breakfast and lunch were between alloted times and at lunch you could sit outside near the pool and enjoy your lunch. Food was really nice with many dishes served by very cheerful friendly staff . rooms were cleaned every day to a very high standard and the facilities in the hotel such as the spa were really nice - i particularly enjoyed the jaccuzzi. the hotel also has some lovely gardens which were peaceful and again plenty of sunloungers for people to relax, so there was no crowding around the pool area. If you do love the pool the gardens are very near the pool so you can sunbathe and when you want to cool down you can go into the pool if you wish. If you are the type who want to be waited on hand and foot (and lets face it who doesn't on holiday?) this is the place for you. On sitting down in the outside area around the bar you are immediately approached by waiter or waitress asking if you want a drink.you can go to the bar yourself. i travelled with my 13 year old daugnter who loved the place and was upset to leave. I also noticed that there were a lot of spanish speaking guests which to me speaks volumes - if the indigeious population stay in the hotel then it must be good! there were also french German and British folk but no lary groups or people, and although my daughter is older there were lots of guests with small children and many with teenagers so the place is child friendly. A very chilled friendly atmosphere. I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat, as along with the resort it made for a thoroughly enjoyable week and I arrived back with my batteries fully charged . If i had to drop half a star it would only be for the pillows on the bed - long and thin rather than fluffy but hey, I am just nicpicking now!!! :))

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family