“Extremely boring ”

El Salobre Horse Riding
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Extremely boring walk through the mountains, I asked to trot and was ignored, found the girls leading quite rude and in conclusion just not worth the money!!!

All reviews
"trot and canter"
"horse ride"
"great hour"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"nice scenery"
in 4 reviews
"dropped off"
"views are amazing"

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter went on a 2 hour ride with a small group and loved it. She rides on every holiday as this was by far her favorite. We were collect on time and taken to the stables. The horses are well looked after and my daughter was fitted with a hat which I was pleased about.

She is an experienced rider where as other in the group were all different levels. She went on a ride about 10am so although hot not as hot as later in the day. The ride was very rocky but beautiful views. Two instructors went with the group and one took photos. A CD with all the photos on was available to buy for 10€ which I thought was a good price.

Lovely experience for beginners and more experienced riders.

1  Thank laylaann
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We found a leaflet for these stables at our hotel. Our hotel rang and booked this excursion for us. We were collected by mini bus and taken to the stables. Upon arrival we were greeted by lovely staff. I was with my daughter and her friend, neither whom have ridden horses before and were both terribly nervous. We were taken and fitted with helmets and then went to meet our steeds. The girls were given lovely ponies who were so laid back. We set off over the mountains and had a lovely time. Whilst out lots of photos were taken of us and you can purchase a disc at the end for 10 euros which I highly recommend. When we returned the horses we rode were fed and stabled for the night and we were dropped back off to our hotel. A great time had by all :)

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great 1 hour trek today with my 10 year old son who had never been on a horse before...he was excited however was very nervous beforehand but the staff but him at ease. We rode along with Amy and another young girl. It was the perfect introduction to horseriding for him.
The cats and dogs proved a hit at the ranch too !! I wish I had time to go back...
Wonderful scenery wonderful horses and experience.
Thank u !

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Very recommendable excursion. Off course it was hot on the horse, even though i took the tour from 10.00-12.00. It is off road and you have to use sun cream not to burn but i really enjoyed this experience. It was my first time on a horse and i would do it again. Staff is professional and very friendly and they take many pictures i would recommend you to take 10 euros to buy them it is worth it!
Thank you to the staff of El Salobre Horse Riding and i will be back! Gracias!

1  Thank KimCanaria