I have just returned from a week all inclusive holiday from the 4th to 11th of April! Really enjoyed my stay at the Dunas Mirador and would definitely go back! Very nice looking hotel with good facilities. Our room in block A was clean and we had a lovely big balcony. Although the location is a bit out of the main area we enjoyed taking a walk down to the lovely area of Meloneras where there are beaches, sand dunes, designer shops and lovely restaurants. The hotel also has a bus service in the morning to this area or it is only 5euros in a taxi. We also took a taxi to the main strip in playa del ingles at nights for livelier pubs for 5 euros. The food in the hotel is great value for what we paid. There is a wide variety of food daily at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is always fresh and the staff work extremely hard to ensure that food is regularly replaced and a high standard is maintained. The hotel was extremely busy over the easter period and the staff have to be commended at how hard they worked. I certainly enjoyed the food having second, and sometimes even third helpings at each course! :) The pool area at the hotel is lovely and again staff work hard to maintain this. I did have to be up early to get a sunbed each day. The main pool is still quite cold and it took me until my last day to summon the courage to take a dip but it is very refreshing once you are in! The pool looks lovely at night when lit up. The animation staff were great and I enjoyed participating in zumba and aerobic classes. I have to admit I looked forward to the animation team's morning dance! The entertainment in the disco area at night kept us sufficiently entertained at whilst we enjoyed our all inclusive drinks. It is still quite cold at night so my advice to anyone travelling out there soon is to pack some warm clothes so you can sit out in the pool bar at night as it is chilly. In all this is a great hotel and I have nothing but positives to say about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Otel, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria