See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The apartment was a positive suprise. Clean, modern and very well equipment. One of the pools were warmed, + 29 C.
The area is peaceful, there is a gate and security at nights.
We had a rent car and the parking was free.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I'm a little lost here in knowing what to write?

So lets start at the beginning arrived by taxi at this gated resort, gained entry by making a phone call to which a lady met us by the gate and took us thats my partner and I. Straight to our apartment to deal with payment and all the usual check in formalities.

Wait a minute, shouldn't all that be done with at reception?.
Apparently not here they want cash on arrival for the apartment plus a 100€ deposit.

Cash?? I want to pay by card, sorry we don't have the facility to take cards???

For me alarm bells start ringing. Ok said the person who greated us said she'd bring a machine to pay in the morning.

I may be a bit premature in writing this review? It's first impression that counts as far as I'm concerned.

The room spacious clean with a reasonable size bedroom, toilet, shower, lounge with tv and limited channels. Kitchen area which consisted of 2 heating rings, microwave, upright fridge freezer coffee making facilities. And a washing machine. A little disappointed though where do I cook the turkey? Its Christmas no oven.

Large spacious clean pool, no bar. no cafe no restaurant on site nothing.

To travel anywhere is going to cost you 5€ to go to the Yumbo, Maspolumas etc minimum unless you wanna walk 40 minutes to the beach.

Opps nearly forgot the free WiFi is pretty good or am I going to be charged for that.

Mistake stayed at much better places within walking distance of here.

They don't accept card?, why would a reputable resort only want CASH??

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2017

It was marketed as a resort but it is a condo and a bit rundown in my opinion. Before I go negative I will say they have one pool that is heated. The host came 30 minutes late to give us the keys. The apartment was not fully cleaned when we arrived as dishes were not put away and a hair cli was in the shower. And now the worst part. TERRIBLE SLEEP. The mattresses were foam and heated up to the point that I woke up every morning at around 3am because of the heat that built-up in the foam. I used a fan put that did not work well. And not to go on put the furnishings were cheap with a TV brand I never heard of and light bulbs burnt out and not replaced. Also, only two rolls of toilet paper and 2 garbage bags were provided for a week rental and no little things like salt, pepper and basic cooking essentials. ANTS and MORE ANTS. I had to store my dry food in the microwave as ants attacked anything that was remotely left out. I would not stay here again. Lastly, the wifi was comparable to bad developing world wifi. It was so slow that you could not use Skype or other services like and the wifi would drop every few minutes so even if you could make a call your call would drop as the wifi would disconnect.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights end oct to early November 17

This is a 3 star complex it is very clean and well maintained. 3 pools two small and one v large but not heated, all pools kept very clean and lots of sunbeds to choose from, again all newish and in good condition.

Some of the bungalows look like they need updating inside so be careful who you rent off and check the pictures if you want something more modern.

Only saw one other English couple on site whilst here it’s very German/Scandinavian

We did a private booking via homeaway.com and stayed in a modernised bungalow the only improvements we could recommend is a king size bed and air conditioning. As the temperature cooled down as the week went on the latter wasn’t much of an issue. The bed however was when one of you is 6ft 2.

Would recommend a car as it’s a 40 min walk to the lighthouse In maspolomas but taxis are cheap and frequent. We used the car mainly for the supermarket as the weather was fab so didn’t need to leave the complex.

The nearby supermarkets are v small so if you are self catering then consider how you get supplies.

There are no bars in stumbling distance so if you are looking for a local whilst on holiday this isn’t the place to stay as nothing on site or near by.

For a budget self catering holiday location this is good.

Note there is WiFi throughout the complex and we were able to browse the Internet successfully.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Myself, my husband and our 2 children have just returned from a weeks stay here.

We booked through booking.com and the name came up as sunny bungalows after a bit of research we realised that 'sunny bungalows' was actually Parque Golf.

After reading some of the reviews on here admittedly we were rather nervous about staying here but went with an open mind!

We were pleasantly surprised! The bungalow was small but clean and the location was very quiet which was perfect for us.

Pools were cold but pool area nice and clean and very quiet, most days we had the pools all to ourselves.

Most bungalows are privately owned so not many holiday makers there. Didn't bother us.

We had an issue in our room one night and no staff were in the reception and we couldn't find the security guard, luckily a lovely man that owned the bungalow near to the one we were staying at phoned the owner of our bungalow who came out very promptly to resolve the issue for us.

No cleaners came to the property, I ended up washing the towels (washing machine in bungalow) and sweeping floors etc not something I expected to have to do when on holiday but it wasn't a big deal.

Apparently stated on other reviews there is supposed to be a supermarket available in reception but as no one was ever in the reception and the door was permanently locked we never even saw this.

There is a supermarket in the complex next door which you can use though.

The pool bar never opened once during our stay either.

We relied on taxis a lot as there was nothing close by (taxis to maspalomas and playa del ingles are about 4-5 euros) on a few occasions we did walk to Playa Del Ingles and Maspalomas and to be fair it wasn't a bad walk but there was no shade anywhere and with having 2 small children in a pram we found it easier to just get a taxi from the taxi bay right outside the hotel.

Not much for children to do at this resort, no playground but we did use the one in the complex next door.

If you are looking for a quiet peaceful holiday with nice gardens and like walking then this place would be ideal.
Go with an open mind!!

The owner was a lovely lady and very friendly with our children.

Overall a nice holiday but could have been that little bit better with having some staff around the complex and for the pool bar to have opened, and a supermarket or somewhere we could have purchased inflatables for our children to use in the pool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family