“top class service and really yummy "diner" style food. Family friendly”
Review of O'Learys Mora

O'Learys Mora
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Mora
Price range: USD 11 - USD 37
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We always attend the Vinterfest held each Feb in the Mora/Orsa area, and O'Leary's has become our default dinner on Friday night. It never fails to work, and we cant complain at all about the food or the service. I would recommend trying to book a table otherwise it gets busy. And of course its a place for burgers and typical US style sports bar menu. A quick plug for the way they always take care of the kids even when the place is heaving. We will be back in about a months time for this year's Vinterfest

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Small portion that barely covered bottom of basket. Two small square shaped fish pieces. No veg of any description (if you don't count the lemon slice). Fortunately the Guinness was good otherwise the rating would have been even lower.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I have had my fair shares of O'leary's in the US. The Service, The Food, the plating, the Umami, and the attmosphere were exceptional. They do have later hours during the off season so check open times but I was overly impressed by this location. Photo's to come when I can connect my Hard drive.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We had a really poor experience when stopping on the way to Norway. The waiter was not very service-minded, and rudely asked us to wait for him after having ignored us for some five minutes. I ordered a blue-cheese burger, which was a huge disappointment. The patties had obviously been frozen, and had a strange consistency. The "blue cheese" was ordinary Swedish cheese, and the fries were soft. To complete the bad experience, we were charged for our glasses of ordinary tap waster. Not worth the money, as the food is not even cheep.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Was treated to a meal here by our supplier during a business trip to Mora. It is the place to go to in town if you like steak.
I had the rack of ribs combination, which made a great game of Russian roulette to find the extra hot spicy one!
The staff are all very attentive, well mannered and well humoured, and along with a few beers, makes a great place to come out for a social meal.