“Worth the wait”
Review of Mora Kaffestuga

Mora Kaffestuga
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Mora
Reviewed 16 August 2017

A rainy day in Mora and a long queue at the counter, but service was quick and there are lots of tables. All cakes and sandwiches looked equally good. Especially the shrimp sandwiches look great. I liked the nachos with cheese, large portion.I like the different types of tea served in tea eggs.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Coffee was a bit average and service was confused, but they gave us all free bread when they closed all was forgiven

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Best coffee, best sandwiches, best environment and placed in the middle of Mora city. I love their shrimp sandwiches!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

On our stroll through mora, my wife and I stopped by for a coffee and a hot chocolate. What a nice choice. The staff is friendly, the drinks are good and the atmosphere is very welcoming and cozy. We had nothing to eat, so no info about that.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Come here every time we visit Mora. You won't find better cakes anywhere else.

Always busy but not crowded.

Lovely little place.