“Disapointed”

Restaurante "YevgenSushi"
Ranked #30 of 279 Restaurants in Leiria
Price range: USD 11 - USD 28
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The food was good, that's not the problem. The issue is that the price is too high taking into account the quantity served. I felt robbed, after finish the meal my family and I were still hungry, that experience changed my mood that day for a while until I realized that I just needed to forget that visit and move on.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

It was the first time we have been to this restaurant. The food is excellent: fresh & tasty. The staff is very nice. They allowed us to stay longer than the closing time and let us order one last dish. Also, they pay the parking ticket if we park our car in the parking lot next to the restaurant.
The price is a little bit high but it is worthy since the food is great.
The place itself is not very cozy. The walls seem kind of empty and the rooms are very small. However, the light is cool as well as the music thus the ambience is fine.
We will definetely come back!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Pleasant staff, nice and quiet place, fresh ingredients and a superb well done sushi! Worth every cent.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Super fresh fish, tradicional sushi... Simple, great flavours, great combinations. For real lovers of the simple raw fish.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit and I did not expect much, as I had tried a few places in town and was not impressed at all. The selection is not impressive, however, it kind of matches the items found in most Japanese restaurants around the world, out of Asia, of course. The fish is indeed frozen, however, this is the norm, even in Japan. If done properly, it preserves the quality and flavor. I read a few comments regarding the decor: those who did those have never been to Japan, quite for sure, where simplicity and clean lines in food outlets and establishments are a must. Will certainly return for some, not excellent, but quite good food. The service was excellent.

1  Thank Jorge P