“Exceptional!”

my sushi BAR
Ranked #11 of 280 Restaurants in Leiria
Price range: USD 9 - USD 68
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t expecting to have such a good Japanese cuisine in a small city like Leiria. You are in good hands with Chef Paulo.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner experience, right in the city center, the dining room is cosy warm, the food is fresh and delicious. The chef, Paulo, is always caring and friendly. If in Leiria is a always a good dining choice.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I remember last year, that I was searching for a good place to have a nice bowl of Ramen with my girlfriend, and that's when I found out about this restaurant.

It was an amazing experience, the staff and the chef were super polite and they came to our table to compliment us.

The food was so tasty. Even though we were only going for the Ramen, we decided to also try out their sushi and tempura. It was such an amazing experience that I can't recommend it enough!

I loved the space and decorations, it was beautiful and cozy at the same time.
Can't wait to try it again

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved my experience at my sushi bar . Besides the wonderful fresh sushi, the staff is excellent and will make you feel at home.
This little dive in the centre of the beautiful city of leiria is a true hidden gem.
Having tried sushi at many places in Portugal and also around the world I can honestly say my sushi bar outshines many and offers the highest of quality sushi made fresh to order and to your liking .
The owner Paulo is the backbone of the sushi masterpieces , that he makes as he goes with his sous chef .
I opted for the 20 euro "rotação" which gives you a taste of everything Paulo has to offer , including pickled mushrooms ,a ramen soup, sushi rolls, sashimi ,tempura etc with wonderful fresh fish that is cut daily and made to order.
You can also choose the type of fish you would like if you are picky on some fish although they are all great!
I have so far have gone to my sushi bar 3 times on my vacation and I could honestly say if you love sushi you could eat here everyday , it's amazing and fresh
A Must eat! Highest of quality! A repeat customer for sure.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Went for the savoring menu ("menu de degustação") and it was amazing value for the price (just 20€ for all you can eat plus drinks)!

This time I prefered to sit at the counter (an experience I always favour when going alone or with just 1 friend) and not only do you get a chance to watch your own food getting prepared but you can also talk with the sushiman/owner Paulo, a really likeable guy! He was also very attentative when I mentioned an ingredient I'm really not into.

I declined the initial ramen and was served within the next 30-40 minutes 2 different sushi plates, 1 sashimi and 1 tempura, all very well served and soooo tasty. And Paulo still wanted to serve more in the end but we gently declined.

All in all, amazig value for money and I can't reccomend enough if you have even a slight interest in sushi and are in town (mind you, they also serve 3-4 steak and 2-3 fish dishes for those that don't like sushi).