All reviews tourist office hotel is located nice hotel old town free parking one night region breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Despite having been only one night, the stay was very nice. The rooms have been recently refurnished. The deco is very modern and confortable. The owners are very helpful. The rooms facing west have a excellent view to the city of Leiria.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night in the hotel. The staff was very friendly and we got an upgrade for free. The room was big enough for us. They have limited parking, but there are some next to the hotel. It is not modern, but very clean. The breakfast is okay. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights whilst visiting the area. I had chosen the hotel because I had read it was clean and had a free car park. The car park holds about 3 cars so I wouldn't hold your breath at peak season time. The hotel was very clean and tidy, fresh towels and a simple continental breakfast. The staff were all very accommodating and helpful and I would recommend this to my simple traveller colleagues who are looking for value for money to get your head down for a few nights whilst exploring the region.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2016

The hotel is located near center of Leiria, less 10 minutes walking from bus terminal & 5 minutes waling to the tourist information center. The room is clean & comfortable. The boss is a very nice lady, she always 'busy' on working & greeting guests with her smile. We stayed there 3 nights, & on the 1st day, we just put the food purchased from supermarket on the windowsill, when we back on 2nd day, we found that hotel provide a small refrigerator, it is really very appreciated! Let us feel as comfortable as at home. The breakfast is good enough, it is an excellent hotel with perfect service.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

The room was simply but well furnished. I happened to have a good view onto the city center, which is within walking distance.
For the money the hotel offers great value with free wifi and cable tv among other things.
The breakfast was also excellent.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends