“We stayed one night - very nice.”
Review of Hotel D. Dinis

Hotel D. Dinis
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Leiria
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night in the hotel. The staff was very friendly and we got an upgrade for free. The room was big enough for us. They have limited parking, but there are some next to the hotel. It is not modern, but very clean. The breakfast is okay. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights whilst visiting the area. I had chosen the hotel because I had read it was clean and had a free car park. The car park holds about 3 cars so I wouldn't hold your breath at peak season time. The hotel was very clean and tidy, fresh towels and a simple continental breakfast. The staff were all very accommodating and helpful and I would recommend this to my simple traveller colleagues who are looking for value for money to get your head down for a few nights whilst exploring the region.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2016

The hotel is located near center of Leiria, less 10 minutes walking from bus terminal & 5 minutes waling to the tourist information center. The room is clean & comfortable. The boss is a very nice lady, she always 'busy' on working & greeting guests with her smile. We stayed there 3 nights, & on the 1st day, we just put the food purchased from supermarket on the windowsill, when we back on 2nd day, we found that hotel provide a small refrigerator, it is really very appreciated! Let us feel as comfortable as at home. The breakfast is good enough, it is an excellent hotel with perfect service.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

The room was simply but well furnished. I happened to have a good view onto the city center, which is within walking distance.
For the money the hotel offers great value with free wifi and cable tv among other things.
The breakfast was also excellent.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank edumad
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We went to Leiria and made it a stop between our travels around the area. It was a very good price and the hotel room was very clean. My only issue is that after you flushed the toilet it kept running. One of the staff showed me how to fix the issue but it didn't always work which was frustrating. The breakfast selection was quite basic but it was a good price. There is air conditioning but you have to ask the staff for a remote. Language was a slight barrier, I didn't speak any Portugese and the staff generally didn't speak any English. I stayed on the main floor so it was quite noisy as there seemed to be a party/rally outside that night.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends