“Lovely Burger”
Review of Raus Bar & Bistro

Raus Bar & Bistro
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Lillestrom
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The burger was amazing, also the dish of the week, ribs. The staff was wanderful!!! Lovely place! Not for healthy food but if you love burgers

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This burger is now, at this point the best burger I have eaten through my hole life, didn’t know but only 9km from my home I had this resturant. RAUS in Norwegian and means generous, and this resturant makes it realu worth is name. A resturant with only maximum 50 seats, you need to order a table, the place on late fridays and saturdays become an intimite bar, with everything. Just over the street for Thoen Hotel, and in the main street. The burger Jucy Lucy with truffle\parmasan fries, is what you order.

I will be here with all my friends in the future. See you....

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I ordered the burger called "Juicy Lucy" and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Nice small bistro/pub, great service, reasonably priced (for Norway) - well worth a visit! Can't wait to go back and try some of the beers as well next time.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I came here with my spouse and 16 month old son. Had an amazing experience! This review is based on my first visit, but this was outstanding! We felt right at home. We were wicked by all the staff in a very nice manner. It felt like home. The service and the attention to the customers was on par with fine dining restaurants I've visited. I didn't expect that and that was a pleasant surprise. The food is great. Comfort food all the way. I was having the juicy Lucy burger, which has won first price in Norway. And I can tell why. It's delicious! I had to decide whether this was the best burger I've had and it is. I love burgers and have tried most high end burgers in Oslo. This beats them all. Authentic and packed full of flavor. My spouse had the brisket sandwich witch was good. I prefer brisket smoked, but this was really tender and flavorful. We had Mac n'cheese and fries for our sides. Really really good. After this I was stuffed, but had to try the cherry milkshake as I love a good cherry milkshake. It was amazing. I had to the about it too the owner who informert me they used their own ice cream and all fresh ingredients. My spouse said it was the best milkshake she ever had. All in all, a great place that we will certainly visit again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Bring your friends and have a salad og burger and beer. Sit down and enjoy :) We'll definitely be back!