See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2017

A hotel that needs renovation, better air condition, healthier breakfast, better wi-fi and an iron. On the plus side is the walking distance to the city center and it`s close to the train station. Oh if you, as a result of the not so well functional air condition, decides to open the window, you can carefully follow the train timetable by noise. The staff is friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 18 November 2016

With a family of 3 adults, the room was so small. The only spacious area is the
breakfast room and the lobby.
I will never stay or recommend this hotel .
Downtown location. Not to far from St Peregrine Church the main reason we
went to Forli.

Room Tip: cannot recommend
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Forli was our base for the Misano MotoGP. I had no say in the hotel choice this time which was a good thing as it meant I could laud it over the person who picked the Executive.

V.average is high praise unfortunately. My room was clean, spacious and the bed comfortable BUT the air-conditioning was woefully inadequate. That would have been OK except it was September and you need air-conditioning if sleep is a priority.

Access to the wi-fi was problematic and if you were lucky enough to get on, 5 minutes later you'd be off. Thankfully that was enough time to check emails and send a note to family. Anything else forget it.

Towels appeared to be an optional extra and so did lights judging by one of my friends experiences.

Ear plugs are a must unless you like having the TV on while you sleep. And by TV I mean next doors. Thankfully it wasn't that intrusive.

Parking is available but unsecured. Not a great feature given the Hotels location. We parked our motorcycles directly out the front for security but that didn't stop the Chinese Tour Bus rabble thinking it was OK to sit on them to have their pictures taken. I mean really. Wars have been started for less.

Avoid the scrambled eggs at breakfast. Ugghh.

Still the staff were always helpful despite the issues we had with our rooms, the coffee was good and the beer cold in the afternoon on return from a days riding. Things I'd not hesitate to say you'd get from another hotel in Forli I'd wager so look elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2016

The hotel is fine but it's not that great for business:
- They don't have an iron, if you want to press a shirt you have to send it out in the laundry.
- The Wifi is very unreliable and slow. We were unable to send several important emails one night.
- Each room has a kettle but the coffee is instant - not what you expect in Italy!

We will be doing business in Forli again but we won't stay here next time.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business