“Excellent food and food”
Review of Restaurant Limone

Restaurant Limone
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Koege
Price range: USD 70 - USD 100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasure visiting Limone at the harbour in Køge. Welcomed with a smile by the owner, Haci and his team. Food is excellent, we had the Antipasti Misto and Carpaccio as starter. Main course Osso buco and Scampi, large portions however all made with great taste. Aperol Spritz as aperitif.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My goodness, everything took AGES. We were on holiday so we didn't really mind but I expect some diners might find the very slow service irritating.

Both courses I chose (bruschetta, seafood linguine) were good and tasty. I tried a couple of draught beers that were a bit light on flavour (and, I suspect, even lighter on alcohol content). But overall the meal (on a quiet Monday evening) took at least an hour longer than we might reasonably have expected (starters, mains, coffees). Weird.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Located on Køge harbour with a nice view. The service is very friendly and nice. The pasta dish I got was mind blowingly good and the best we had on this trip. I would definitely recommend everyone to eat here.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was there the night before my wedding and I could rate this restaurant 6 stars out of 5 .... the portions were large and so delicious and the extra touch which the owner gave was amazing .... he offered us a bottle of prosecco and desserts ....
A very fantastic evening and amazing food .... would highly recommend.... will be back soon for my next great evening !!!!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Went there with a bunch of friends.

Very nice service and the food was delicious.

The place was a bit noisy, and two times the smell of cigarettes came into the room - a bit sad.

But overall a little gem in Køge, with very authentic Italien food - and fair prices.