“Must visit!”

Tai Ping
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Bad Aibling
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, service is very friendly, restaurant is clean with beautiful aquariums. All foods are very fresh, hot, delicious. Best chinese restaurant in Rosenheim area.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I was a little disappointed in the meal I had compared to the reviews I saw. It is true that one review is entitled "Chinese with a Thai influence", but I didn't have any of the Thai influence. From my experience, Thai food is lighter than Chinese. My shrimps were dipped in batter and deep fried. This left me regretting the choice. I probably should have picked my own selection, but deferred to the owner's recommendation.

The Beijing soup was OK, but not nearly 'sour' enough for my liking. In fact, it was a little sweet which was OK but I really like sour. Good portion size and nice texture.

The décor is nice and the people were very friendly. Service was quick, but I must note that I was one of the first in the restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

food was ok,but the Vietnamese owner as well as the waiter never smiles, he was trying to ignore customers' feedback, we were there on Sat, and saw lots of guests are waiting for their food for hours, and lots of them wanted to talk to him, but he always left in the middle of the conversation!!! well, basically he is the only waiter who serves the whole / big...restaurant. he even charged us boxes for take away which he didnt tell us in advance and not normal in a Chinese restaurant! over priced! will not go there again!!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Good food but not great, excellent service but the place has no real atmosphere. Good for a change but better restaurants further into the village. Clean and efficient .

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Really great lunch menu including soup. The atmosphere was great. Nothing of the cheap Chinese restaurants that I am used to in Johannesburg. Loved the Jasmine tea !