See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2016

This hotel was fine. It was clean except for pieces of dried bug on top of my sheets. There were also ants on my shower mat the next morning. The food here was good and I was comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Frascati for two nights. The hotel was close to ESA, where I had to work. The service was good and the people polite. The rooms were clean. In total it was a functional solution. But for more than 80 Euros I would have expected something more.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I visited Frascati for a meeting at the INFN labs. I was extremely happy with the experience and I would certainly go there again and recommend the hotel to anyone without reservations. The hotel is just lovely and the service fantastic. It is placed in a picturesque area near the city center and the train station, so it is easy to walk to all the restaurants and attractions in the city or to go catch a train for Rome (only minutes away). The rooms are quiet and clean.The view is just amazing. I had a great experience with the restaurant and the service. The day I left they opened the whole buffet for breakfast an hour earlier, just so I could have a good meal before leaving. Truly a great experience.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here twice while visiting ESA-ESRIN on business and both occasions I got very lost finding it. The first time I went to Frascatti station and got totally lost walking through the back streets of the town. The second time I took the train to Tor Vergata and while it was an easy and obvious walk (1.6 km uphill) I felt quite scared because it was really dark and at one point the pavement (sidewalk) vanished as I walked under a bridge.

Once there however it was lovely. The room I had was nice. I'd have liked an extra pillow, but otherwise the bed was comfortable. The room had windows on two sides both with lovely views. And a huge bathroom with shower. The restaurant was nice and I had a lovely dinner (the menu has an English translation). Breakfast was continental and straightforward. There was free wifi that worked well for me.

In the morning they gave me a lift to ESA in their van - which was very convenient (though the walk would probably have been fine in the day time! - about 20 min downhill).

I probably wouldn't stay there for several nights without a car as there isn't a nearby restaurant - but it's very pleasant with an old world charm.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Rooms are clean, hotel is at walking distance from city center but way goes straight up! The hotel offers a shuttle but it has not been available in the days from Christmas and the two next days. The alternative is to climb or take a pricy taxi. The hotel was open in this period but with changing personnel, friendly but not always accurate(not sure if it was the normal staff). Bar and breakfast room clean and cosy.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple